Zcash Pool - https://www2.coinmine.pl/zec/

Hi Feeleep,
Are you going to patch nicehash 0.3a miner - there is definitely some boost available?

still working on this

Thanks Feeleep
! Any ETA?

Why do shares go quickly at first - like 160 shares in first 5 minutes, and then something changes, some new target set, some new job received, and it suddenly drops almost to zero or one-two shares per minuteā€¦ Iā€™m restarting the miner, and it goes fast again.

Hash speed is the same though - 18-19 Sols/s

CPU mining, nheqminer v0.2

i get this error on nicehash0.3a worker not authorized

CPUs beat the shit out of GPUsā€¦I get 25 sols with my i5, and only 16 sols with rx470
dafuq?

this is how vardiff works - you will see the same hashrate and will get the same reward, It is just easier for server to handle these requests

0.3a does not work with my pool as guys decided to hardcore non standard stratum to it

ok thanks. the payments work?

The pool is adjusting your difficulty to match your hashrate. The amount you get paid is not only based on the number of shares you get, but the difficultly of finding those shares. Think of it as the number of shares * difficultly = your payout amount.

The pool resets your difficulty when you restart your miner, so you get more lower value shares until your difficultly increases again over time. For example:

100 shares * 1 difficulty = 100.
10 shares * 10 difficultly = 100.

Just leave it alone if itā€™s producing the same sol/s.

Hi Feeleep! I have unconfirmed transactions going back about 5 hours now. Any reason for this? Also, my auto payment threshold is set to 0.009 but I have yet to receive auto payment?

can you give me transaction id?

I dont have a transaction id for the auto payment but one of the unconfirmed transactions is 103995.

Can you please check why Iā€™m not getting my auto payemnts?

Also, can you please change the dashboard so that displays your full balance? Not just rounded to 2 digits.

Thanks a lot for the great work!

Oh wait I see now that those transaction take quite a long time to confirm. What is the block confirmation amount? How many confirmations are needed?

blocks requires 100 confirmation * 2.5 minā€¦

dashboard fixed

Thank you Feeleep! Now I can see that Iā€™m still below the payment threshold.

Great work. And for anyone wondering if this is a scam, it is not as I have received payments :slight_smile:

if i am not mistaken we are the only pool with regular auto payouts now :wink:

thats why i always use just your pools.
great job mate

when you make a fork of nicehashā€™s 0.3a miner ?

1 Like

Btw, now with coinmine pool Iā€™m getting 3x more than I was getting with flypool - everything matches the calculations.