Zcash Pool - https://www2.coinmine.pl/zec/

Hello and thanks for the great work! I have created a worker, but after 20 minutes I still see that it is not active in the “My Workers” page. Are you sure it is working correctly?

Thank you :slight_smile: feelap and mario02423 :slight_smile:

post here your command how to run the miner so i will find out

Hi - I added new US (west coast) based server - now we have a failover also in us - and one more server in EU

1 Like

Hi, how is automatic payout working? Still no payout received.

I got run zcash-miner, but I cannot see any clue I’m connected to the pool.

It show my H/s = 0.00.

My question: It only show a H/s > 0 if I get any share?

Thanks

What is it’s address?

When are you going to fix the pool? Balance is still zero even if the blocks have confirmed?

EDIT: Just IGNORE THIS, seems WORKING NOW.

is it a scam???

I’ve been mining with feeleep’s pool (on different coins) for a couple of years. So NO, I don’t think it’s a scam. Just that there are some problem with the new ZEC pool at the moment.

BTW: the cashout fee is 0.005 at the moment which is ~$100 :stuck_out_tongue:

why I have Automatic Payout Threshold -0.10000000149012, and I can not change?

is anyone getting payments from this pool? fee seems to be still high. 0.0001 is optimal.

I agree, the fee is too much. Apparently there is some issue with the backend (as posted on the site), I don’t know if anybody is actually fixing it. I’ll probably find a better pool.

I am stuck with 0.02 zcash as the payout is only at 0.1. And the difficulty is so hight that it would take a long time for me to be able to cashout. Feeleep please consider lowering the auto payout to at least 0.01, because taking the current price for zcash you will stil make your money with withdrawals. Or if you can help me manually cash out at least, the same way supernova is doing for his miners?

I am starting to think that it is a scam. But we will have to wait and see.

Need change min Payout to 0.001 !!!

What address should I use to get autopaid? If I use Z address, the site says the address is incorrect.
Should I use t-address?
@feeleep

I am very sorry for this situation but it was not my fault - my transaction stuck for 200 blocks in the network therefore I could not send any new transactions.

Now all pending payments are completed and auto payment is enabled. It runs every 30 minutes because of zcash CPU intensive transactions.

cheers,
feeleep

I changed min payout to 0.003

1 Like

only taddr - two reasons: i would not be able to proove that I have sent something form pool, second is that transaction from zaddr to zaddr cause all my problems yesterday

1 Like

Hey feeleep,

Genoil’s miner is not working correctly still.
Can you please add this miner to the pool:

It works well with coinsforall for me!