Zcash Pool - https://www2.coinmine.pl/zec/

Config of Claymore Zcash miner v9.1 is the same, and hashrate in miner is the same. But avg 24h hashrate on pool from day to day is different. And it’s always smaller then in the miner. What’s the reason?

feeleep, which port should I use with claymore miner with just 2 GPUs?
PORT (VARDIFF): 7007
HIGH DIFF PORT (VARDIFF): 7077
STATIC PORT (DIFF20): 8008
STATIC PORT (DIFF500): 8088

hi - i changed few settings and now should be better…

Pool hashrate is calculated based on real shares sent to pool. I will double check logic for calculating avg hashrate today…

Hi - 7007 should be the best

@feeleep I sent you pvt message, pls check

Hi @feeleep,
can I connect new zec or zcl worker on coimine without add worker name and password on the pool?
For example, when I connect my worker on flypool using nheqminer I use just the t-address and password ‘x’. In your pool, could be possible connect new worker on my account without the worker registration?
For example, my account name is ‘xxxaccount’ and I’ll type nheqminer -u xxxaccount.newworker -p ‘x’
where newworker was not added before on my account.
thx

What happen with pool? Failed to connect.

Same problem, SSL port don’t work and DevFee connection fail to. Claymore miner work about 4 hours on stratum port and stop mining because DevFee mining failed. Sorry for my english :wink:

Hi - sorry for late response. Was not visiting this forum for long time. This has to individual issues as I can see lots of people are mining on this port. Also I was upgrading some servers recently so will appreciate if you can retest if it works for you now.

Hi. Trasactions didnt come and didnt found Transactions - Zchain
Transactions - Zchain

username: vezu4iy

It was about 7 days ago

Does coinmine.pl pay out