Zcash gets a mention!

2 Likes

“The impact of is that while a zk-snark takes about 28 minutes and 18.9GB to compute, a zk-stark promises to reduce calculation time down to a fraction of a second, and storage down to 1.2MB.”
wat?

New Crypto Index Fund To Launch With Backing From Naval Ravikant (zcash included in new fund)

1 Like

actually think this is a bad idea. i would only include 3-5 alts,

market’s are being stress tested (in a fairly brutal manner, BTW)… that’s why our market sucks RN

side note - this process is taking some time, and that’s actually bullish. means most weak hands are gone. usually a stress test can be accomplished with a day or two. but no weak hands makes this a battle of attrition, and thus far the market is not capitulating.

5 Likes

zcash is hardly used for cybercrime

i’d make an argument zcash is the “cleanest” out of all block chains.

@kek but how do you know? if you are using Z addresses to do your transactions then yes everything is all :sunny:

1 Like

I would argue there is no way to really know either way.

1 Like

Not to worry, as soon as Wall Street starts trading crypto, Europol will praise it as a wonderful new technology. If money can be made by “the right people” everything goes.

3 Likes

have no way to prove it one-way-or-another, but i’m not seeing, or hearing of deep penetration into darknet markets, ATM.

1 Like

wouldn’t be a bad argument!

here’s what gets me …they seem to issue contradictory reports Markets News
kind-of annoying

1 Like

MOAR NEWS

4 Likes
2 Likes

zcash is a cryptocurrency, not ICO, so this title makes no sense, but i love seeing the attention!!!

2 Likes

waves platform launches zcash gateway

6 Likes

Zcash: The Most Interesting Bitcoin Alternative
http://www.toptechnews.com/article/index.php?story_id=106360

2 Likes

Cex.io bundle feature huh? Thats cool

2 Likes