Your NOT so daily 1080TI profit report

Oh, so not only do we get meaningless daily “profit” reports but now we have meaningless technical analysis! Beautiful :wink:

Yeah decided to add my 2 cents to make things more interesting. :wink:

Daniel,

Please understand that I am not attacking you personally. Many posters here find your reports informative. I have no idea why, but that is my problem (obviously).

Most likely it is because I can find the info that you post in about .003 seconds using Google

I teach mathematics and computer science and believe that if a question can be answered in .003 seconds using Google it is a worthless question and not worth the time. Most of my students agree but then again, they are pretty bright students :wink:

I’m sure your posts are helping miners and I would be wrong to say that they aren’t. I won’t be commenting any further. Keep up the good work,

Think about putting the “time” on the -X- axis and the “profit” on the -Y- axis and showing the graph. If you aren’t sure how to do that, send me the data and I’ll display it. Lots of people like a visual :wink:

OOps! Nevermind…all they have to do is look at a Z cash graph and the.Same.Exact.Info. will be displayed :wink:

It’s more of a running log I guess. People can choose to read it or not. Not taking up too much space on these forms.

1.85 today the rally is still holding and network hashrate is around 440,000 k/h s which is low.

Wow the alt coin rally continues. First time in this thread above 2 dollars. $2.05 profit per day.

1 Like

The rally continues and Zec is very strong. Profit has skyrocketed today to 2.66 per day. Wow

Seeing the first pullback in this week long rally. Profit down to 1.93 per day.

As the pullback continues we are down to 1.76 per day.

Price down but so is the difficulty. Profit back up to 1.96

Holding steady at 1.96

Missed a day. Profit fallen a bit to 1.77

Sorry guys I am done with zcash and this thread. 1080tis are about to become worthless for zcash thanks to zooko and his buddy Bitmain. Why would he not want a 20% cut of 10s of millions of zcash coins created by these new 10k sols ASIC monsters. Good luck guys. Peace.

1 Like

the number of miners and hash power are irrelevant to the number of blocks created over any extended period of time.

But may have some ASICs from Bitman…from free…maybe lot off them

Its call business…when i open small business here in my country i have to pay everything that i invest plus state will send my 100 bills to pay for tax…and more or less 9 or 10 small business go broke and lose all the money no matter how hard they try…but when some BIG BIG company comes…state will pay them a lot off investment (from tax i payed ) ,and will give them totally tax free for 5-10 years …so small became smaller rich became richer …

Hope you don’t mind @DanielG, I need a break from the (insert adjective or verb here) on the ASIC thread

05/07/2018

Profit for 1080TI (before electric) - Zec $2.51

Profit for 1080TI (before electric) - top two coins for the day
Raven - 3.18 (X16R Algorithm) Luxcoin - 2.83 (PHI1612 Algorithm)

Profit for AMD R9 Fury on NiceHash (Zcash)(before electricity) $ 1.61

1 Like

05/08/2018

Profit for 1080TI (before electric) - Zec $2.52

Raven - 3.38 (X16R Algorithm) Luxcoin - 2.96 (PHI1612 Algorithm)

Profit for AMD R9 Fury on NiceHash (Zcash)(before electricity) $ 1.69

05/09/2018

Profit for 1080TI (before electric) - Zec $2.63

Raven - 3.14 (X16R Algorithm) Rupee- 3.02 (Lyra2REv2 Algorithm)

Profit for AMD R9 Fury on NiceHash (Zcash)(before electricity) $ 1.71

Actually zcash foundation listened to the majority in the community and have said they are going to restore the asic resistance, ETH seems to be speeding up the switch over to pos to counter it as well, so seems the majority remembers bitcoin and what happened and said HELL NO