Windows 10 zcash4win settings

Your own snarky attitude aside, no this is not “the help forum for zcash4win”. It’s a forum for the zcash community. That being said, I’ve helped out plenty around here and in this very thread. Not that I need to justify myself to you by any means.

You’re not looking for help, you’re looking for someone to literally take you by the hand and instruct you from start to finish with no desire to research what you’re even doing. I realized this after you responded to my first post which by the way was “helping you”. :roll_eyes:

I then helped you again and again. The issue isn’t the fact you’re not receiving help, it’s that you don’t understand what you’re doing. That has nothing to do with me. If you want to better understand cryptocurrency, do the research. We’ve all had to start somewhere. I spent literally hours reading and searching for every little bit of knowledge I have (and I’m still learning every single day). Instead of learning how the software you’re using works, you want someone to just tell you what to do. What happens when you make a mistake and $100 in ZEC goes out the window? Who’s fault is that going to be? Take the time and actually read about what you’re doing. You didn’t even bother to read the very front page of the software you’re using:

Directly from zcash4win.com: “For support please see this forum thread.”

So you’ll forgive me if I don’t trip all over myself to give you a personal one on one free lesson.

This literally took me 2 seconds to find on Google: https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-the-zcash-gui-wallet

I also recommend you take the time to learn how Zcash works at the back end as well: Home · zcash/zcash Wiki · GitHub

Perhaps someone else will come along to help you at this point. As for me, I won’t be bothering with you anymore. Good luck.

1 Like