Waterhole Zcash pool 1% fee / high lucky rate. More payout! TLS/SSL

All displayed shares are shown as an equivalent basic diff shares. (averaged though)

what about your hash rate?

It is about 800sol/s

It is ok for your hash rate , this value will be stable in future, so keep mining for a longer time .

1 Like

The result is very good, today I can get 1.2 Zec, on flypool was only 0.92 to 0.95 ZEC per day

Thank you for your supporting

pass 12/5/2016 UTC 04:00 AM already but still pending payment

and the statistic in payout is also errror

payout was much earlier today and was paid out twice. so maybe not paying at 4 this time

Sorry. We just changed to pay 3 times (every 8 hours) today. The server upgrading prevent us from paying at UTC 4 AM today. But all credit is remained until next 8 hours to pay.

All future payment will be 3 times per day.

For the miners’ convenience we will pay 3 times a day in the future. Thank you for your supporting!

the pool is no longer working like it was before the upgrade

Hi
We just finished upgrading. Please be patient, give days to see results.

Thanks.

Guys, watch out. First day seems legit, you get more coins. Say about 10-30% more than on the other pools. But then you get 50% less in the next day and day after is the same .
7000h/s + 8hours = 0.011 … Is this a joke? Est pending keep changing, and you get less in the end.

Dont think i will ever touch this pool again.

1 Like

Same feeling here. Between 1pm and 9 pm yesterday earned 0.045 zec, but since then only 0.005 (10 time lower)

You can check it again now. Is it ok?

Please check it again, is it ok now?

Seems good now. I get 0.2 pending. But why is that?

For the upgrading , there was some error show of the pending value. It is ok now , please check it again to see if it is ok now.

It’s better now but still:

• yesterday during 8h: 0.044 zec
  • from 9pm to 12:40 (15h 40min): 0.035 zec

is it normal?