URGENT zcash4win update

you mean updating to version 1.0.12, not installing?

are you 100% sync’d? if not that is why and where

I’m 100% sync’d.
The exchange from where I sent the 2.5 ZEC says that the transaction is complete with no shown issues, but here it shows it’s not: http://zcashnetwork.info/address/t1LCEnAtw7dySCA9P5uCwhgmDcWQFjoZQDh
Start wondering how “safe” and “secure” Zcash really is… If transactions have been smoked only because suddenly peoples pc wallets gone “old” and suddenly not working, then… Extremely bad.

if you uninstalled 1.0.11, then installed 1.0.12 then sync’d the wallet to 100%, your transaction should be there.

your updated zcash4win wallet does show the same T1 address, yes?

Yes. Everything is exactly as you say. But the transaction is not received. As you can see in the linked transaction history I typed in here.

screen shot of your zcash4win wallet with version, twallet address’s and 100% sync shown please

TY.

You have the wallet correct, it is synced, I would open a ticket from where the Zcash was sent from.

If the zec transaction was in the blockchain, it would have pulled down.

But does not this transaction issue seem to be affected by that is was some kind of critical timing with old wallet ended working? The exchange I transferred the 2.5 ZEC from is showing that is was “Complete” and with no “error” message with it.
My 1.01.11 wallet worked >> typed in and approved transfer out from the exchange >> suddenly couldn’t use the 1.01.11 wallet >> installed the 1.0.12 wallet and everything but the 2.5 ZEC transaction there.

No, because all coins are is a private key. You “send” coins by signing a
transaction with it. You don’t “pull down” coins, only blocks.

The wallet used to manipulate an addresses balance being online or not has
nothing to do with it

They are lying to you or mistaken, ask for a transaction hash

1 Like

Could it be that the exchange still could be using the 1.01.11 wallet? Could they STOP the withdraw now even if it there says Withdraw Complete?

To much trouble and to costly having problems like this upcoming that easy… “Ooops time to dump the wallet, replace it if you see this little tweetelitweet otherwise there could be some tiny little communication issues making your Zcash go poowwff up in thin air”
Great. It is exactly like I would withdraw from a normal bank and when… It’s a joke.
Is it also ONE person handling the wallets at Zcash? Real pro biz.
I wan’t my hard earned cash. Now.

Zcash4win is a 2nd party collaboration, i experienced the same thing with the last version as well, its said the daemon was taking longer than expected, so i went to bed and when i woke up it was syncing, keep trying and as long as your keys are backed up youll be fine
Edit-get the transaction hash, its basically a recipt saying the transaction happened and exists on the blockchain.

Which exchange did you send from? You said “from a fully trusted exchange” but didn’t give the name. I find it highly suspicious that you have yet to name the exchange. You may trust them, but that doesn’t mean the exchange you’re using doesn’t have history.

I’ll also note that you haven’t produced the transaction ID either (which is entirely your choice, but it does hinder any direction you might be able to get on resolving this).

Do not like to hand out to much information straight into public. Feel like Zcash being anonymous, 100% secure, etc, is becoming more and more less just that…
The transaction is from Poloniex. Have searched for the transaction ID, but the transaction is not visible in the public history. My good guess is that to suddenly, without even close to being enough early widely spread warnings, closed “old” wallet have caused big trouble not just at One exchange… Are wallet developers or some Co behind informing all exchanges or do theese simply have to Guess when and where wallets can be suddenly wasted?

So let’s break this down together:

1. You’re using Poloenix who is notorious for screwing things up when it comes to zcash.
  2. You don’t have a transaction ID to offer (That would be a huge red flag to me against Poloenix)
  3. You’re willing to be entirely unreasonable towards zcash developers and the third-party zcash wallet developer, but unwilling to point your conspiracy theories towards the one place where it’s actually deserved…Poloenix.

You should be talking to Poloenix. That’s who is going to fix your issue here. If they can’t/won’t, I would recommend not using them.

Bull!!

click on Balance then history and the address you sent it to and TXID is there.

The fact that you don’t’ know this simple thing points to the problem being between the chair and the keyboard

1 Like

From Poloniex history:

Complete ZEC 2.50000000

2017-12-20 22:50:34 Address: t1LCEnAtw7dySCA9P5uCwhgmDcWQFjoZQDh Txid: ed981e4b7e61e1e0fa25ab6d00fffcfca1f86f24086e4204a5339ae2482727b2

Well?

That TxID doesn’t exist. Did we perhaps find the issue?

I have N E V E R, with all the withdraws I’ve ever had with Poloniex, had ANY problems with transactions. NEVER. EVER. So Poloniex having problems with only Zcash? So customers may trade with all other altcoins but Zcash? So You are telling now the world to STOP USING ZCASH (ZEC) WITH POLONIEX ? Any more, another, exhange or alike place/s We should never use for Zcash?

That was exactly what I tould you. Of course there is a Transaction ID at the senders when I say there is a as I sad Complete transaction. So the real issue here was that you did not believe ME?
This starts to irritate me…