Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Confirmed balance is sitting at 1.62 ZCL for over a week.

man, what is up with that pool lol. im sitting at the min payout of .1
would be nice to get it.

could you guys drop me a mail to admin at suprnova.cc regarding the payouts ? thanks !

@ocminer you mean the contact form?
https://zcl.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=contactform&action=

I think we all tried that multiple times, unless you have another address we can email to?

E-Mail: admin at (a) suprnova.cc

roger that, sent to the email

@ocminer got it, thank you kindly

So is there a way to if you initially mined anonymously to create an account and use that address as the payout address? I’m getting an error stating address already in use.

Thanks!

No payout yet, another email sent. Thanks for your help, hoping this gets resolved soon.

Hi there,

I have problem from 2 days ago with suprnova Zclassic pool. The strange thing is that my earning and balance is decreasing instead increasing during mining!! Is there anybody here with same issue?

From 2 days ago, my balance just goes down and I didn’t receive any ZCL balance while my machine was on mining!

I realized that suprnova has anonymous mining option (so you just supply your address and don’t need to sign up for an account)

Does anyone know the payout rates and fees associated with it?

I have a supernova account but the min payout rate is 0.1 ZEC

is ZEC pool Suprnova down?

Nope, it’s up and running fine atm

@pzyxlan it’s 0.1

right now :man_shrugging:

the main page is having some issues sometimes… simply check the pool when you don’t see anything there

@ocminer I have been trying to reset my pin code in mona.suprnova.cc (iknow its another coin but same pool and cant reach u in ur support ticket in the website so i reached u here in this forum) for a month and i still didnt recieve the email for confirming the pin code reset. can you please tell me how to fix this i need to withdraw, and tell me what info u need from me. Thanks alot

if you read this post, oh say 9 day up, he tells you how to get in touch with him

@ocminer the QRcodes/API are not enabled?

If you need to talk to ocminer then

“regarding the payouts” :man_shrugging: