Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Tried them both too and nothing changed.
Weird that the miner mine just fine, accepting shares and stuff but it wasn’t shown on the website.

did you logout and login again in the website or did you try just to restart your rig?

I’m back on flypool for now and it works fine. That should means my connection to outside is fine.

Got to sleep now.
Will see if I can try again tomorrow.

00 AM

Tried again after restarting WIndows. Same thing, miner seems to be connected to the pool and hashing, but the pool shows worker as offline.

Can you post what you have in your bat file? Sometimes another set of eyes can notice an issue you can’t see yourself.

Do you have a support email? i have sent several emails to unlock my account, i was being attacked (someone kept trying to reset my account). I have emailed and nothing so far…

Please provide a way to contact you, i want to keep using supernova, but i cant be paid since its on manual and i cant get into my account…

If your account has been locked automatically for security reasons; please make sure that your used mail is not listed here:

https://haveibeenpwned.com

If it is, make sure you have a really secure password, better close the account and use a new address to register on the pool.

You can still unlock your account by solving a captcha by going here:

https://unlock.suprnova.cc

Cheers,

Suprnova.cc

Thanks for the heads up. It turns out something was off in the bat file, I’m using the auto restart by @sverox and while flypool uses wallet_address.worker, suprnova uses username.worker so that is the issue. Once I sorted this out it connected and hashes fine.

Thank you once again.

1 Like

No problem… :wink:

@ocminer, may I know how can I be sure that my wallet address is in my account?
In the edit account page, there was no address shown so I tried to add it in but got this error instead.

Failed to update your account: Address is already in use

In the cash out section the payout to field is empty.

My notice confirmed payment has stopped.
My notice unconfirmed payment has stopped.
The transactions and earning has stopped, for two days

I’m wasting energy and hardware

Help-me please.

@ocminer I made the same mistake as others in using the same zcash address I had registered in an account also in an anon guest account. As others have done I removed the address from the registered account.
t1ZNddC6RqKsQJntpaX25jZ4N4oscTrMdvM
Can you kick off a manual payout for that balance in the anon account? Thanks so much for your help. It might be a good idea to make a note of that in the anonymous mining instructions so less people have to hassle you about it :slight_smile: seems a fairly common issue for folks. But I understand from your previous responses about this issue why it is not normally allowed. Its not auto cashing out on its own even though I removed the address from the registered account. thanks

1 Like

Sure, I’ve manually entered the address for your anon account now, should go through within the next 10 mins or so

1 Like

Great I see the pending deposit going through. Would you mind deleting that account now so that I can use that address in the registered account again please? Thanks

@ocminer Could you delete my old anon account that has t1ZNddC6RqKsQJntpaX25jZ4N4oscTrMdvM bound to it so I can use that address with my registered account? Thanks

Okay, it’s deleted now

This is exactly my issue. I have changed the address on my registered account but the anon account still has not paid out. Is it the standard operating procedure to request a manual payout here?

mining anonymously at zec.suprnova.cc but also have a registered account.

Hi. i started mining yesterday on this pool to test it out, my first run was successful but when i tried today again i received 0 ZEC for the hash power i provided why is that? my 3rd attempt i did receive ZEC

I’ve moved your address over to the anon account.

You should see some coins after every found block of the pool. Did you rent hashingpower somewhere ? Or where you mining with your own rig. Rentals sometimes have problems when workers/users are not registered / assigned correctly.