Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Thx for reply.
I already tried with one GPU only. The good one works perfectly, when I try the other one alone, it continues to get many errors (returned incorrect data), even with default settings.
I’m on windows 7, 64 bits.

I’m not expert with the commands of the bat file. Can you give me an example of a .bat with two CGU, each one with its own instance. I dunno how to do but it can be the good solution. One GPU will work perfectly and the other one will work at 50% maybe (with errors and disconnect/reconnect with watchdog).

I know they are old CGU but I bought them in 2014 and I’m trying to mine again:)

Ok… Maybe try to flash bios on faulty one? For *.bat try lowering intensity for faulty one (can be find in readme file in claymore)… It should look like:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool ssl://zec.suprnova.cc:2242 -zwal USERNAMEYOURS.WORKERSNAME_h -zpsw WORKERSPASS -allpools 1 -nofee 1 -i 0, 6
-i my guess is that values should be here somwhere!
But find intensity correct. Dont use Claymore for oc (use 3rd party like SaphireTriXX or something)… Also there is possibility that faulty card is too old… Try runing some benchmarks with it (GPUz or something, compare it with good one)
In other case:
Copy one more instance of Claymore somwhere and edit bat files separately:
on 1st one disable card 1
And on 2nd one disable card 2
But then you will need two workers (if it can run like that, never tried) Comand to add is -di (so one bat is -di 0 and other bat file is -di 1)…
And set virtual memory on win to 16gb (if u have space)

Thx a lot, I will try this evening !

Hello user_name.

I created two .bat as you said. The -di function works !
But I have this error for each card : “Server bind failed with error : 10048 (port for remote managementis busy, use different -mport value)”

Any new good idea ?
Thank you.

edit : I created a different worker and password for each CGU as you said of course.

edit 2 : my solution for moment , one CGU (the good one) with algorythm Equihash on zec and the other CGU (the bad one) with algorythm Groestl on DGB :slight_smile: This solution works:) The problem is if the two CGU are in equihash.

Thx for disable option, I learnt something very useful:)

Hi i got error like this when i try to mine with both cpu and gpu
currently using gtx750

CUDA error ‘an illegal memory access was encountered’ in func ‘eq_cuda_context<RB, SM, SSM, THREADS, PACKER>::solve’ line 2095

Well im on my day job which is running behind thnx to crypto:)
Looks to me like server error is connected or to u r internet or open ports…
@purplelinux - cant help with CUDA - at least untill end of month when i will get few 1070…Untillthen only AMD:)

@purplelinux search forums but it looks like gpu tooo old…
similar post @ Miner- [NiceHash] Zcash CPU/GPU for Linux and Windows - #1856 by Jake-R

@ocminer Is there a separate forum for zen support yet?

If not, I am getting a lot of ‘Server too busy. Please try again later.’ from zen.suprnova.cc.

my site whattopayformining.com and my dev computer are trying to periodically retrieve dashboard data using the API. Do you have some sort of limit on requests or is the server really too busy?

Thanks

Hey guys i have some ZEC mined on supernova ZCash pool but have no clue how to transfer it to any wallet like on kraken, please help!

Better use zcash4win (or other os) generate key/address and move Zec there… From dashboard on suprnova:
My account - edit account - cash out …

Hi guys, just created acc and can not add my wallet addres… “Failed to update your account: Address is already in use” The problem is that I never used this address, so it can not be used. Any suggestions without creating new wallet acc?

How long or how many coins can I keep on suprnova? is there any limit?

I would not recommend leaving your coins on the pool. You should be moving your funds from the pool as soon as possible.

1 Like

There’s no limit, but I also don’t recommend leaving any coins on the pool. Put them into your wallet, that’s where they belong

1 Like

Which wallet would you recommend?

Im lost I Set up slush pool

no idea what I’m doing

Thanks for the help

Try removing “stratum+tcp://” from the front of Server:Port

That worked thanks so much. What does the number of threads do. Should I leave it at 4?

That’s how many threads on your CPU you want to use. You’re aware that CPU mining isn’t going to garner very much in the way of profits though I’m hoping? You won’t even make enough to cover the cost of power to run that computer.