Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

These are snapshots of someone running 6.3kh/s on Flypool. First one was taken 20 seconds before the second one was taken. As you can see, they are different. You will not get a solid number. I’m not just making stuff up as I go along here :wink:

Period	  ZEC       	USD	        BTC
 Minute	  0.00018     $0.07       ฿0.0000
 Hour	  0.01080     $3.98       ฿0.0016
 Day	  0.25930     $95.46     ฿0.0391
 Week     1.81511     $668.21    ฿0.2737
 Month     7.77905    $2863.78  ฿1.1731

Period	ZEC     USD     BTC
Minute	0.00018	$0.07	฿0.0000
Hour	0.01096	$4.07	฿0.0017
Day     0.26312	$97.60	฿0.0400
Week	1.84184	$683.19	฿0.2800
Month	7.89360	$2927.97	฿1.1998

That being said, Flypool’s overall hashrate dwarfs Suprnova’s so they’re finding blocks at a significantly higher rate. All of those numbers matter. You can’t pick and choose, they all count. All variables.

But see, those numbers are in line with www.whattomine.com suggests…and significantly higher than what I am seeing here at Suprnova.

You are actually making my point. Why shouldn’t I be seeing those kind of numbers while I am mining here at Suprnova?

If I got those amounts, I would be happy.

Jim

Your post says you are sampling for 24 hours. That is not long enough to average out a rate due to all the variables. You may need 4 or 5 days or maybe even a week or so if you are looking for a concise number.

There’s also a massive difference between those pools hashrate. Flypool is finding 200+ blocks per day with over 60Mh/s while Suprnova is finding around 20 at 7000Kh/s.

This has been solved.

How can I withdraw funds

In the section above this cash out section, put in your payout address. It will auto fill this cash out address with that after you have saved it. To update, you need to enter your 4 digit pin before pressing save/cash out.

I didn’t figure out this before. Lots of other pools do automatic payments, but this pool doesn’t and sets rather high minimum payment, don’t understand why so many people mine here.

Their minimum payment is no higher than anyone else’s. Not sure what you’re talking about. As with Flypool, Slush etc…their minimum payout is 0.001. They also do automatic payments. Perhaps you haven’t bothered to look at the actual settings?

Hi there,

I have the same problem could you help me please?

Whats your address ?

Thanks for your help!

@ocminer

Hi, can you please perform a manual cash out for this anonymous account?

https://zec.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=anondashboard&user=t1MHRxwm2N8Xf2Y6L7VwHxgcgmGWLGFu142

I was testing something out and in the end moved my miner back into my regular suprnova account. It’s not much but would be a shame to just leave it there for nothing.

FYI: I have also requested this over your contact form on suprnova, maybe it’s not working?

Thanks man

Is it me, or has the luck been really bad the past 24 hours?

Hi all,
I begin on suprnova and with the algorithm equihash.
I have two olds radeon R9 280X TRI-X.

I use claymore miner v12.5.

When I launch the .bat, GPU0 gives around 285H/s and GPU1 around 308H/S.
At beginning, all is good but after few seconds , I have two problems :

1. The GPU0 gets regulary this message : GPU0 returned incorrect data and its hashrate reaches 0h/s. After some hours, I don’t have this message anymore BUT often, GPU0 returns to 0h/s and then returns to its normal hashrate for maybe 1 minute after claymore is relaunching itself.
    If I resume, .bat is launched, two cards works perfectly during 1 minute, then GPU0 fails, GPU1 continues to work. When claymore reloads the mining (automatically), GPU0 reachs again good hashrate for some seconds.

2. Second problem, maybe more easy for you to answer.
    On suprnova. I never have the good hashrate on dashboard or statistics pool. Indeed, when two cards work, I reach more 600h/s. Or I can have 303h/s on dashboard and in sametime 208h/s on pool statistics. It’s very strange due to GPU1 always work so I must at least always have 308h/s and sometime 600h/s when GPU0 works too.

Sorry for my bad english. Hope I will have some answers. I would like to have the 2 GPU at work all the time.
edit : I try to change parameters for GPU0 (-i 6 -cclock 1120 -mclock 1500 or others numbers).

A last thing : on dashboard, I must get 0.0027 btc/day with an average hasrate of 300h/s. But after 12hours of mining, I have 0.0026 zcash coin only (half unconfirmed) = 0.00035 btc. Maybe I just need to wait one day to get them ?

See you soon guys

why my wroker idle notificaion does not work. I have cheak the box for idle…nothinkg.
it workes for new blovk, log in…

any help?
thanks

On suprnova, I can read “You can define your own diff through password field, for example: d=8192 as password gives you 8192 as diff”
On my file.bat, I write :
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+tcp://zec-eu.suprnova.cc:2142 -zwal Username.worker -zpsw d=8192

but as soon as .bat launched, I read “Pool sets new share target” and difficulty changed immediatly.

I probably misunderstood something.

Maybe:
1.- overclocked GPU0, usually incorrect data means its overclocked too much so just try lowering settings… Also if u moded bios it can be driver problem and on the end it can be riser problem (very rarely)…
2. - Just dont trust suprnova dashboard… use whattomine.com its closest to exact numbers or try mining on slushpool for a day or two (the best dashboard i have seen so far)… There is always difference on miner data and site dashboard… Miner is correct one…
Also try bit older miner (12.4) with correct drivers cause 12.5 is a bit slower (at least on my rig)
For constant diff try other pools (nanopool or flypool or …)…

Even with default settings, same problem with one of GPU.
I tried to mine only with only GPU, the good one. No problem , 7200 shares, only 5 rejected, always between 304 and 309 hashrate.
I wonder if possible to create a .bat for each card. At least, when program stops for the bad GPU, the other on can continue to mine.

As you said, on Dashboard or pool statistics of suprnova, hashrate is totally insane : sometimes 162, sometimes 480… It’s impossible. And when the good hashrate is written on pool statistics, it’s said I must have 0.016 zec/day. In reality I get half…

Maybe card have a problem? Switch places and mine with faulty one only (if its working then GPU is ok)? Which OS (maybe you need to disable driver signature on win10, there is a small patch for that - but usually nothing to do with incorrect shares, but with installation/visibility of gpu by system)? How cards are connected to mobo?
You can try with two instances of claymore - one for each card (not 2 *.batS) in theory it can work…