Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Same problem, and i’m used address in regular account, can you fix it ?
t1e2XYXpKqvuujoLsorZCygdsfp3S34Ztks

Could someone tell me if I am doing something wrong?
When I add my wallet address to cash-out it says address already added.
Are we able to cash out or do we need to wait toil we reach a certain amount?

Should be fine now !

You can set your limit or do a manual cashout - both is possible

I’m trying to mine using the Claymore V12.5 program using an AMD HD5750
1GB DDR5 card in the Suprnova Pool, however the program returns the
following error: “OpenCL error 0 # 101 - -61”. My motherboard has 2 GB
DDR3 and runs the Win7 64bit. The Catalyst (GPU Card Driver) installed
is version 15.12 and SDK 3.0. What is wrong?

I have the same problem. help me please

you need opencl 2.0 support gpu, unfortunately your gpu only support opencl 1.0

I have a problem mining Zcash.
The command prompt shows this when i first run the nheqminer program:
[2017-06-15 22:14:12.267657][0x000036a4]: stratum | Received new job #248e
[2017-06-15 22:14:12.534367][0x000036a4]: stratum | Authorized worker wormwoodsilver101.worker
[2017-06-15 22:14:21.926911][0x000035a8]: Speed [300 sec]: 0.0166667 H/s, 0.04 Sol/s
[2017-06-15 22:14:32.401915][0x000035a8]: Speed [300 sec]: 0.0333333 H/s, 0.0933333 Sol/s
[2017-06-15 22:14:35.002836][0x000036a4]: stratum | Received new job #248f

This is different from what i saw in all the online tutorials and youtube videos where there are lines saying submitting shares. And on the suprnoova website, it doesn’t say that i have mined any zcash or display any hash rate of the worker.
What can i do to fix this problem?

What are you trying to mine with? What hardware? If it’s a CPU (which is what this looks like), you’re not going to get anywhere with that Sol/s.

I mine it with a CPU. (Intel(R)_Core™i7-6500U_CPU@_2.50GHz)
So I increase the number of CPU cores for mining and the Sol/s increased to 0.74 Sol/s. And after running for about a minute, it finally show:
[2017-06-15 22:34:18.885310][0x00001fa8]: stratum | Submitting share #4, nonce 02000000000000000000000000000004
But it really took a long while and it doesn’t submit very frequently.
So i guess my computer really wasn’t fast enough for mining. :frowning:
Thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

Well to put it into perspective, most decent GPU’s do 200+ Sol/s. You’re doing less than 1 Sol/s. So yes, it wouldn’t be very lucrative for you to use that CPU :wink:

@ocminer I still see some connectivity issues to the ZEN pool.

Once in awhile I get the following error when connecting to zen.sup.rnova.cc: unable to verify the first certificate

I also get: Unauthorized.

This is through an app using the API that polls your pool every 15 seconds.

Might there be something wrong with whatever firewall/service/router/ that is in front of that domain?

When I switch back to zen.suprnova.cc I get this every few minutes: Service Unavailable

It seems to go in spurts throughout the day.

Hi,

I am new to mining (about 3 weeks now). I am mining Zcash with Suprnova.

First, I am not complaining, just stating some facts:

1. I have tried contacting support @ suprnova.cc - no response (12 hours)
  2. I have tried using their contact us page at zec.suprnova.cc - doesn’t work (I get an error that says my message cannot be sent)
  3. I sent a direct PM to OCMiner on Bitcointalk.org - no response (12 hours)

So…I am posting here. Maybe OCMiner will see this and respond or someone else can explain.

I made sure that I have had no interruptions in service for the last 24 hours so my mining rate is consistent.

According to my mining software I am mining at about 6300 H/s.

According to the dashboard and Pool estimates I am mining at about 6000 H/s.

0.44 Zecs/day would be around $162 USD.

0.161 Zecs/day would be around $59 USD.

When I use sites like www.whattomine.com I get results around $90/day.

So my questions are:

1. Is this normal?
  2. What should I actually expect for 6300 H/s?
  3. Is the estimate provided by Suprnova just really really bad? (Their zec.suprnova.cc page actually says I will earn MORE than what the estimates indicate)
  4. Have I done something wrong or misunderstood something?

I am not pointing fingers, I just want to understand.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions/answers.

Jim

My advice to you (and I’m fairly new at this but got tired of running in circles chasing my tail). Do your own calculations. Take what’s being deposited into your wallet daily and calculate your own average over whatever timeline you’re looking for. You’ll get a much clearer picture. Also note that there are so many variables that come into play as well. Changes in difficulty, changes in the number of shares during certain times of the day, the fluctuation in ZEC pricing…You can drive yourself crazy pretty easily :wink:

Make a spreadsheet in Excel, add your deposits and make a field that gives you an average. Work off your own actual numbers.

Thanks nekkidtruth…I am doing that also.

But you are kinda missing the point…I want to know if this is normal or what other people get with that kind of hashrate?

Maybe if I go elsewhere I will have better luck?

My understanding is that difficulty affects the number of shares per second, but not the overall value as you multiply the number of shares * difficulty so 10 shares at 1 difficulty is the same as 1 share at 10 difficulty. Thus that is irrelevant. I am also unconcerned with the flucuations in Zec pricing. I am concerned with the number of Zec per day being what it should be.

If it is normal to expect the kind of returns I am seeing, then fine - but I want to know so I can make a decision on whether to continue down this road or not.

Thanks,

Jim

Even though some of the math is static, some of it is not. You have to take outside variables into consideration. For instance, pool size. Network hashrate. All of those things play a part. Your ZEC per day will always be in flux. It also specifically states on Suprnova’s site (as you pointed out) that their stats are wrong and another calculator should be used. While you’re correct that the difficulty affects the shares per second but not the overall amount, that overall amount is always changing too. :slight_smile:

Even using an online calculator your stats will fluctuate all day. You’ll calculate different amounts at any given moment. That is how it works. So you’re better off averaging rather than trying to find a definitive number. That’s all I’m saying. :slight_smile:

And sorry yes, I understand what you’re looking to find out. If you’re suppose to be getting what you’re getting. As long as your hashrates are correct (your miners are working properly) then yes. What you’re getting is what you should be getting on whichever pool you’re using. :slight_smile:

So…if someone could answer my original question above -

is .161 zec/day for 6300 H/s normal?

Thanks so much!

Jim

I’d have in consideration luckiness of the pool.

Go to Statistics>Blocks
For example, right now:
Last 24 Hours 106.94%
Last 7 Days 88.15%

At the same time see your earnings the last 24 hours and the last week. Applying the stats you can estimate the earnings you’d have with 100% lucky.

Normally your 24 hours earning can oscillate between -30 and +30%

Moreover, if you’re getting lower earnings than you were expecting just check that you are not getting rejected/stale shares…
Regards.

1 Like

AlexDay…so actually my earnings for the last 24 hours are higher than they should be because the pool has been extra lucky over the last 24 hours?

Still doesn’t answer my original question…