Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

ZEN ? Or ZEC ? ZEC should be fine, but the ZEN pool is getting hammered with API requests currently…

ZEN. I’m trying to hit it every 15 seconds and it is busy. ZEN just started trading on Bittrex so I think you are going to see a lot more activity.

I’ll add a second server to zen tomorrow so we shouldn’t see any more problems there, please have a little patience

It is getting through every once in awhile. I think it will work until then. Thanks!

If you could update me that would be cool.

I’m sorry I don’t see or saw any problem with the KMD Pool currently but KMD has (had) a lot of issues… Long rounds, Orphans etc… So it’s well possible that there are some issues there.

thanks for the update, reason i am asking is because yesterday i received 300+ coins in my account and i don’t know how 1 block can give me 300+ coins. im not complaining lol, i just want to make sure that your end is working fine.

Connectivity to ZEN seems to be much better today. Thanks!

Hi,

I’m experiencing transaction gaps, no transactions for several hours, yesterday and today as well. Is that a Problem or is there something I’m not understanding (new to this business). My rig is working fine.

Thanks and kind regards,
Knut

Hi knut ! :slight_smile:

Everytime a block is found you’ll get paid for the block. Sometimes it goes quick, sometimes it takes a bit longer to find a block, that’s the gaps you’re seeing which are totally normal.

Thx for the quick response! :slight_smile:

Hi Ocminer
I have problem with my zen cash, zcash and digibyte account, My account is locked and I don’t receive the confirmation email to unlock them, Please tell me how to solve this problem.

My account is jgcmg21@gmail.com

I’ve unlocked your account

1 Like

@ocminer been mining zen but haven’t been able to reach front end all day,work been sent and shares received but no stats,any update mate?

The frontend is fine: http://zen.suprnova.cc

Yes not sure what happened there mate,had problems connecting this morning said server was timed out for me and refreshing was not bringing site up on my iPad,I connected first time with link u provided and compared with address I could not reach and there same lol never mind thanks for help must have been something on my end,all good now

Thank you ocminer…

hi ocminer. how can i get payment from anonymous mining? there are some confirmed zcash but never come to my payment address. do i miss something?

Did you use the address in a regular account previously?

Sry my mistake. I used the account from Jaxx. Addresses from jaxx always change. now i am using from another wallet accout and everything ok now :slight_smile: . thanks