Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

So I looked at the pool to look at my stats and I only make half of what the pool said I should be making in ZEC in a day. Does it take more time for my profitability to go up or should I just ignore it and estimate my ZEC profitability based on my own calculations?

I’d recommend using www.whattomine.com for estimations

Anyone noticed lowered payouts? i was getting about 0.16 zec/day on suprnova. I ended up chaning to flypool and went back up to 0.23 zec/day.

We had some lucky rounds and some unlucky rounds, but it’s still normal variance. It’s like in real life, some days you earn more, some days you earn less :slight_smile:

I want to get into the mining world but for now how can I secure 1 or 2 z cash? Thanks guys

you can go to a crypto exchange, poloniex or kraken (there are others), and buy it like you would a stock.

Hi @ocminer please have a look at stats at total earned zec report,as of yesterday the numbers are mixed up thanks.

I’ve did a cleanup yesterday and some of the older payments have been consolidated into a larger credit_pps payment - the endsum remains the same. This was necessary as the backend db got cluttered with lots of very small credits

Ok thanks, Noticed some very nice bonus payments from you @ocminer very much appreciated,my time with your pool has been great thanks.

this supernova is paying??? Helpmee

Of course it is. Just set up your payment address and you can then either just click on ‘Cash Out’ - or you can set up an automatic payment limit from which the pool pays automatically as soon as you hit it

1. Configure your miner.

Settings for Stratum (recommended):

STRATUM: stratum+tcp://xmr.suprnova.cc
PORT: 5222
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

You then need to change “-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password” to reflect your own account. Eg, “-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword” Then go to “File => Save as” and save the file as “RunMe.bat” in the same folder as minerd. You are now ready to mine, double click on “RunMe.bat” to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
I don’t understand this part
can you help me

Hi Ocminer,

Just wondering when your zcl pool pays out for anonymous mining? I cant seem to find where you can set the payout amount. Can you please assist?

Thanks.

It pays automatically to your address once the balance hits 0.1 confirmed coins

Thank you for your quick response. But I think there might be something wrong, I have 1.5453 ZCL confirmed. . Does it matter if I also have a registered account with the same payout address?

Yes of course, you cannot have both. You could “hijack” an address if you could simply mine anonymously with an registered address :slight_smile:

I can delete the address from the registered account so that your payout works on the anon account if you wish. Just PM me the address

Ahhhh thanks for that. I have changed my registered accounts payout address. Do you still need to do anything for the anon account to payout?

I have a mining account on suprnova and used to be paid to my poloniex Zcash wallet witch is disabled now for maintenance< Im trying to change the paying address but it says: “Failed to update your account: Address is already in use” any help will be much appreciated. thx in advance.

Hi !

That error means that the address is already in use by another account. Maybe you’ve mined anonymously before and that address got registered for the anon account ?

I have only one account maybe that’s what happened indeed So, how can I remove it from the anonymous?