Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Suprnova one of the best pool

Hey Superboss,

actually “not really” - you can create as much as you like, but you can also just point all your workers to one workeraccount as the difficulty handling etc. is handled “per session”…

If you want to monitor every single worker separately, just feel free to create as much workers as you like.

@dorothy:

I’m sorry I really tried everything possible to explain to you what PPLNS is and how it works, if you don’t agree thats fine or if you don’t understand, I’m sorry but you can just mine everywhere else you want to, you’re not obliged or forced to mine on a PPLNS pool. I wish you best of luck !

Thanks hurtman, I appreciate ! :slight_smile:

Give it a break Dorothy, continuing to post the same grievance over and over is sounding very much like you have a axe to grind with suprnova,since most pools use this payment method maybe time you checked out there forums also! Give us a break here…

3 Likes

I second Stealth8368. Can’t fix stupid.

Dorothy - you have the option to mine wherever you want. If you don’t like it here, there are plenty of other places.

@dorothy i thought the pool was stealing Hashrate before i got my head out of the closet and calculated and my earnings are correct. @ocminer best for me is seperate workers as i have contract with system owners, also how can i set miner to mine at 50 or 70% CPU usage.

If I type hash on whattomine (2150) i get result of rewards 8.5 and 9.3 zcl/day.
On suprnova I get 6.8-7 zcl per day.
Why…?

zcl ? zcl spiked massive in hashrate since two days, estimates are probably a bit off, take a look at the diff chart at coinmarketcap.

@ocminer how do i activate gpu mining? I have included the parameter -cd in bat file but, still does not work.

Hi !

Which miner do you use ? nheqminer and CUDA (Nvidia) ? Then you’d need to use -ca or -cd 0 1 2 3 for your cards

I tried -t 0 -cd 0 1 2 3 but miner stops working. When i try just -t 0 -cd miner works but does not update on suprnova my workers. Yes i use nheqminer Nvidia gtx 1070

Scam pool “Last 7 Days” is 112%, miner lost 12*7=84% ~ 1 mining day profit . PPLNS is best choice for scam shares and stolen hash

Ah you’re STILL here ?

Wait, weren’t you the one who said I’d “fake” my statistics to make them look good ? Why would they be 112% then ? :slight_smile:

You sometimes have lucky times and sometimes you have bad times. The All Time luck is still at 99% - so miners actually won 1 %, seems you’ve forgot that.

And hey, if you dislike the pool so much and if its so much scam, why do you check the pool on a regular basis and post here ? Personally if I don’t like something, I don’t bother with it anymore.

EDIT: Oh and you know what, I’ll dump the fee for the rest of the Weekend… 0% fee now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I said you will fake “statistics” in next 1-2 days, so now you will fake “statistics” in next 1-2 weeks. Scammer

Why do you put statistics in " ? Enjoy 0% fee ! :slight_smile:

Scam.Difficult increase from 1 to 1,061,469 so, “luck” should be 70-80% not 99%, “bad luck” with diff 300k will be replace with “Luck” 1 m but profit will decrease 20-30%

You have not the slightest idea how those calculations work, don’t you? Every word you say, all the time is scam… Scam here, scam there, scam everywhere.

On all my constructive posts you always say scam and nothing more, it’s pointless and useless to discuss with you as nothing helps or changes. You simply don’t want to understand, regardless what is said.

But hey okay, maybe you’re a lost soul which just needs someone to help you out… I’ll try to explain how luck calculations work… Diff rises over time, yes, but luck is always calculated and saved with the necessary diff which is needed back in that time when the block was found. So with diff 1 only 1 share was necessary which would be 100% luck and with diff 10 10 shares would be necessary etc… The diff and shares needed is also saved in the database, so there is no scam, it’s just pure math… If you see a pool which is ALWAYS below 100% luck, so when it always says it was luckier than what is calculated you should get nervous and then you should start checking things… Or when a pool shows no block stats at all…

But everything is there… Publicly… And you can confirm everything on the block explorer as well…

Now I wait for your answer which will be again just ‘scam’ and a senseless sentence after that… Let’s make a bet

1 Like

NO, I only said SCAM “PPLNS is best choice for scam shares and stolen hash” with bad pool, not Scam everywhere
[MOD EDIT: SCAM] [PPLNS] BTC Public Mining Pool pool stolen hash

Yup, as said before already… All my explanation in the post before yours was pointless once again… Scam scam scam…

Hey dorothy, what about the luck in the last hour and last 24h ? :slight_smile:

[img]//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/zcash/original/2X/e/ee1896d6fc9dfef00c5580ba0ddd1240ce26a513.png[/img]

EDIT: Last hour miners earned double the amount that is estimated and over last 24h 8 % more …