Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Weird, where are you connecting from ? Which country ? From my side I can connect fine

im connecting from the uk, miner cant connect and homepage wont load

Ah, I see, I just got a message from OVH that there’s a routing issue which should be fixed ASAP

were back in business, homepage loaded, and miner connecting,

Yeah looks like they fixed it, thanks for reporting !

more than welcome, thanks for fast response.

thanks up and running once again

After how much time after block is found, that is shown on dashboard page (on bottom of page?)

I did not hear back from you about my issue and question of running one miner on all systems.

Can someone plese advise on this please…

@786sam:
This is no problem, just choose the closest stratum to your location, if most shares are below 50ms all is good.

@superboss:
For the pool it doesn’t matter if you have one worker or several workers created - do it like it’s best for you. And “real” hashrate should always be displayed in “Edit account” → "My Workers.

@gambler8899:
In about 2-3 mins after block has been found

Changed to xmr miner and am gettin 50H/s on one system i think i will switch not bappy with the Hash rate on zec

Hello,
Does anyone know why https://zcl.suprnova.cc/ is not accessible since few weeks ago ?
It gives me:
" The connection has timed out

The server at zcl.suprnova.cc is taking too long to respond. "
Is anyone experiencing the same issue ?

Nope, fine for me. https://zcl.suprnova.cc/

Working fine here, can you do a traceroute to the server?

Thanks for the reply .
I still cannot access it after i disabled the firewall. BTW i’m from Romania.
Is it possible that they banned my account ?But i didn’t recieved any email about this…

Tracing route to zcl.suprnova.cc [37.187.167.145]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192-168-0-1.rdsnet.ro [192.168.0.1]
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 2 ms 1 ms 1 ms 10.0.0.1
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.

Looks like it is your provider, it works fine from a other provider in Romania :

http://traceroute.zyx.ro/index.php?host=zcl.suprnova.cc+&submit=Traceroute!

Maybe try to contact your provider?

I also suspect this . Thank you ocminer, i will try to contact my ISP .

Keeping an eye on stats from Dashboard last 48 hours and mining speeds reported seem to be more accurate for workers, changing to workers page has always given an updated reading and better for reference as you know @ocminer but was wondering have you worked on Dashboard stats? Suspect you have since things look better

Oh I’m constantly working on the site, yes, it should be better now but the workers page will always be more recent since it’s not coming from the cache. I’ll always have to have some cache on the dashboard as >5000 miners have the dashboard open and are polling via rpc api, it’s a tremendous load on the backend if that all would be served from live db :slight_smile: