Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

https://github.com/ocminer/nheqminer/releases/download/V0.3a/nheqminer_v0.3a_suprnova_.zip
this one, right ?

I am wondering how you can additionally keep up with all the messages here on this forum. This must be the most crappy forum software I have ever seen. Like some facebook race to the bottom scrolling hell.

2 Likes

Cheers ocminer,
can you please check my account BigMcRat, I write you in the morning a email.
My Transaction dissapeared from the list it was at 2016-11-01 3:36 and ist not displayed anymore.

I’ve already re-credited that transaction, should be fine again, the amount was re-credited to your account.

It seems the daemon cannot send more than 500 transactions per minute, I’ve limited the payments to that amount now, hopefully the problem won’t come again

1 Like

Is there an update as to when payouts will be available again? Or how long it’ll take to process the backlog?

I’ve just enabled them like 15 minutes ago.

Currently there are about 15000 payments in queue… I can do 500 payments per minute… You have to wait a litle bit, sorry

I checked it, but is not re-credited back to my amount.
Could you please check again?

Sure, can you send me your opid ?

yes ist opid-4ff53915-492a-4b80-a056-8d910eb1e0cf
ist declared as Credit PPS but is not credited…

Ah lol sorry I missed a flag in all that stress, is it now better ?

1 Like

thanks a lot, now its credited! you yre the best :slight_smile:

Hi OC, Is high server load been causing the suprnova mining page to drop constantly past few days? if so any chance of a server upgrade soon? mining today has been terrible and was a waste of contract. I understand you have had problems and thank you for your efforts. I do hope it will start running smoothly again soon.

Can you please check this one?
opid-88a8f189-9eea-4cda-8e03-8b9f63e0e004

Thats the one that failed, this one was already credited back to your account.

ok I got it, thank you

Hey @ocminer whats the address or addresses you do your payments from? I had tried another pool when the coin first started and I need to be able to separate the two because they claimed to have paid me in full when in reality I’m fairly certain I’m missing half of what they owe me and they do not communicate worth a damn. Thanks man

pool averaging 2 blocks an hour last 2 hours? should it be this slow?

BTW i’ve found that “unauthorized worker” error… When the client received the work BEFORE it could authorize, the miner just skips authorization and starts mining :slight_smile:

Fix is to just stop the miner again by pushing “Ctrl-C” and let it connect again until you se “Authorized Worker” just after connect… it then mines fine.

You can’t see my addresses, i’m sending from a z_addr… But you can look up your payment address which you’ve entered in my pool and you will see all tx’es the pool ever sent to you.

We can’t always have luck like hell and the diff is up too :slight_smile:

Oh right I will do that, thanks man.

nheqminer gives me now
←[31mRejected share #4←[0m (unauthorized worker)