Statement from ZcashCo on Poloniex situation (July 2017)

It’s not disabled on my side.

I stopped using polo since last time, but those f*ckers still have some money. It’s been almost a month holding my zec, unbelievable.

1 Like

They had some of my money but I could not get it back (0.05BTC). Trying to get it back was more of a hassle than leaving. So I basically donated 0.05 BTC to them as my parting gift.

Update on this: Poloniex issue update

See also How to complain constructively :slight_smile:

@zooko I’m still having issues on Polo approvals …The complain about it was send it to Poloniex support but no feedback or response for like 2 weeks now.Any ideea why it takes so long?:slight_smile:
Best regards,
Laurentiu

Poloniex ZEC wallet problems again…

Hello guys,

My Poloniex issue was resolved.Also important note & lesson ,at least for me:
“Please also be advised that Poloniex is not a web wallet or address changing service. When a customer deposits funds to their Poloniex account we assume they do so to trade on our platform. Continued use of your Poloniex account to deposit and withdraw funds without trading could lead to freezes and possible account closure. This is why your withdrawals are being flagged for approval by agent.”
ps:Poloniex sorry for my bad rep :stuck_out_tongue: ,in the end it was my fault.

Best regards,
Laurentiu

1 Like

Hello,

I withdrew about 16 ZEC from Poloniex yesterday. It showed me a transaction ID, but it has not shown on the ZEC blockchain. I have not got the money until now and they just temporarily disable deposit/withdraw Does anyone have the same problem?

Best regards,
Yod

Same here.

And no response 36 hours now
after I report the issue to the support center.

Poloniex ZEC deposit adress *

I have same issue, transaction was completed in my Polo account but not received in my address. Support so really slow…

1 Like