Miner- SILENTARMY v5

marc, someone just said that claymore is using your code in his miner.
how can I view the claymore files to see his code?
and can you confirm this for me please?
did he use your code and not give you credit?

and can you please release a windows version of your miner before you release NVIdia

if you release NVidia, claymore is just going to take your code again and not give you credit and rake in tons of cash

if you can release a windows version first… you can gain some branding ground

AND if you can put a real copyright on your NVidia miner, you can get better exposure as people will rush to you, and claymore will not be able to impliment your code

you can then change the copyright aftera few weeks so others can use your code

but that few weeks will give you exposure and you will gain brand name acceptance from all miners… chances like this do not come around very often in life… I think that you should protect your code now so that you can benefit from it the most - it is not fair if someone just sits around, lets you do all the hardwork, and then takes credit for your work because they are well known in the mining community.

this could also raise questions on if his ethminer contains code from someone else… which might legally be ok, but morally its wrong to not give credit.

Thank you for your work, i want it to be properly appreciated

"mickr1h cryptomined
he
says he locks up his miner so tight so people wont copy his code… well
MAYBE he locks it up so tight so NO ONE WILL SEE HE IS NOT USING HIS
OWN CODE!

Looks like he didn’t pack / encrypt the linux version, just looks like a standard elf file.

If you open the linux version in a hex or text editor, you’ll see strings such as …
miner/blake.cpp
n > k hash_len <= 64 ZcashPoW msg_len <= 128 outlen <= 64
void zcash_blake2b_init(blake2b_state_t*,
uint8_t, uint32_t, uint32_t)

zcash_blake2b_update(blake2b_state_t*, const uint8_t*, uint32_t, uint32_t)"

can you teach me how to view his code so that I can teach others what is going on?
I really think people should know this as it is being hidden from them and he is really taking credit for something that is not his

and i noticed about a 3% increase in performance with nerdralph