Resolved https://www.cryptomined.com/

This is just shipping from today (now yesterday)… though you cant even see it all
sunday/mondays shipping load will probably be worse

all the long green covered boxes are black octane

and we have about 30 more to ship out sunday/monday along with maybe 75 blackblizzards/silverstars (one order was for 50 pieces silverstar)

1 Like

Has anyone had problems with coinpayments receiving payment. I ordered from cryptomined site sent the coins later I receive an email saying payment received. This morning I wake up to another email saying payment timed out. I checked the Blockchain it says completed and coinpayments website shows 2/2 confirmations. I emailed cryptomined I know he’s busy.

thanks cryptomined! got my orders today. i love the free novelty coin :heart_eyes:

Hi willis, I think you got a reply from me a couple days ago right? sorry i did not notice this post here.

awesome, thanks mr. soze

Hey, Cryptomined,
I ordered last 27 May 2017, Order #302 to be exact and still i haven’t received my order yet.
I have been emailing for the nth times but you rarely reply to my email.
I have been waiting for weeks now. Its good for other people (order nos 900s) that they already received theirs, how about mine?

• List item

Jeez. I ordered my motherboard on the June 16th and am getting antsy. Now I’m starting to worry, seeing you ordered yours in MAY! I’m hoping to be mining again some time before August as my rig crashed several weeks ago. Going nuts without a working rig for a month now!

Yeah, your right i am very worried. I respect and trust Cryptomined, watched and learned from his youtube channel that is why i ordered thru his website. This the only place i can get his attention. Specially when you learned that other customers ordered weeks later and already got their orders earlier and i am still waiting for the tracking nos.

He seems to respond in these and other forums and always asks to email him. I have no idea what his email address is. My only method of contact is like this or through his “form” on his website that doesn’t seem to get messages to him (I’ve sent several messages that way with no response).

Cryptomined always reply
I mailed him 3times and he relied each one inspite of busy schedule after he came from his holidays and shipped my product to me within 6 days from china to india.
I am grateful for his response.
Just let him breath dont lose patience he will reply for sure.

Hello I would have PM’d if I was allowed to on here. Can you give me a NEW STATUS on order #666? Whats going on man you said you shipped it out already and your wife forgot to mark as shipped but nothing has arrived yet and this order was placed on 6/8/2017 and now its 7/8/2017 and still says processing order not even shipped yet? I had to go ahead and make a new order for the risers from a different seller and that came in less than a week no problems. I’m not happy at all with this treatment and is ridiculously inconvenient this whole experience.

Yes I would like a refund please. I sent out 3 emails via your site. Your email is not on the site listed clearly or maybe I’m just blind you tell me. What is your email?

email has been sent to you

solved thru PM. . . .

Sorry, not sure what you meant by these quote.

Send him a PM :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah, okay, gotcha. :wink:

Still learning to use this forum.

1 Like

hi @cryptomined any update on my order (08/03/2017 #1853). it’s been 5 days already and it is still on processing. thanks.

Hey Chadi 20 characters

Hello, was not able to send a DM, I am still a new user in this forum.
Thanks