Resolved https://www.cryptomined.com/

i havent even had time to go through my emails today at all, we were up til 3 am packing last night, then again at it until 2 pm today… my dog had a seizure last night at 5 am… and we are dead tired. after we packed we went out to eat, came home and I fell asleep for a few hours…

im waiting for my wife to go through all the orders so I can see how much stock we have left or on the way.

its been too busy for us in the store with 20+ orders each day.

it is inappropriate IMO to use a thread in the mining section of this forum to contact me.

there is no supplier, there are distributors selling them here and there, they come up for sale, and within hours they are gone. Right now I just dont have the time to source those cards for everyone. and I still haven’t had time to check my emails from today, were going through stock now and trying to figure out our stock for the next week. if I am lucky I can get to my emails in a few hours… last night I spend 3.5 hours going through emails… I wasnt able to get to them until the end of hte day… today even worse

Any way I can get a hold of a distributor? Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks for the reply, man. I appreciate it!

no, i cant. when some pop up for sale I try to get them for people I already am in contact with, frequent big customers and that is the most I can do.

there is no main distributor for these… like I said, they pop up for sale here and there from different people and are quickly bought up… and right now, this weekend, we dont have the time to source them for everyone.

Appreciate the info. If you have a spare case and want an order, let me know. I’ll buy a board from you as well if you can swing it. Thanks for replyig.

Oh I 100% understand being that busy.

I’m in the studio either shooting editing or writing about 14-15 hours a day, add in monitoring email and working with advertisers, it gets insanely busy.

Agree that people need to be patient. Maybe it’s time to hire some help so you can sleep haha.

matt your package did ship out today.
please be patient and I will get to the emails
im very sorry if I am slow to respond. we are working as fast as we can.

we shiped out 30 pieces of blackoctane today, your blackblizzard should be ready to ship by the end of the weekend as we just need to put the sets together… we have all the pieces and just need to assemble them… they should start to ship out again monday along with another 30 pieces of blackoctane

i live in china, we dont hire chinese cause you cant trust them.
we need to do everything ourselves… thats china. (my wife is chinese and thats what she says)… the best we can do is get her parents to help us from time to time when we have a lot of stuff to package

i dont even have time to test out the gp106
they might sit all weekend without even getting tested at this rate

Damn.
Yea that’s not a good spot to be in.
I wish there was some way to help. But considering your stock etc, it’s tough I understand. Trust is super important.

Just a thought - Maybe limit your daily orders to something easier to manage. A more hands on approach with each cx, everyone gets served in roughly the same time and it’s easier to forcast and manage inventory.

Plus you get your life back working 9-5

I had to do that with production requests - it was getting to the point where I was burning out and the customer service I was delivering to my clients was a pure shit show - even if it’s a passion.

thats right its all about trust, and backstabbing here happens too often.

yeah im thinking of a way to limit things for now… it has been too insane all month.

I have already stopped giving out quotes on big orders and probably wont be able to start again until monday, maybe… thats the best for limiting that I can think of now.

the thing i would like to do the most right now is test out gp106, but that would be irresponsible as I dont have the time and I have to deal with the store and customers first

lots of people waiting to see those cards… they are going to have to wait longer… nothing I can do

Haha I’m one of them.
Debating ordering 24 pending the results.

But again. Really appreciate your hard work and determination here. It’s a blessing and a curse to be that busy, and I’m sure everyone here understands and respects that.

Thank you again for everything

Invoice me a case and I’ll get them tested for you :wink:

Hey when you do order, if you wouldn’t mind let me know where you are using and who you have spoken to. I’d like to get in on an order. Thanks

I do all the YouTube content for a Canadian Retailer, so I have some contacts through them.

Nothing I can share ATM though.

We can do a group buy however and i can ship’s out.
Pm me.

ok email me your youtube/google emails and I will add you guys to google hangouts
tomorrow when i find pieces available i will message you.

put in the subject HANGOUTS so I can add you now
i have like 100-200 emails to go through

or just paste your email here, ill add you and then delete it from this thread for your privacy

but as a warning GP106 is expensive as hell right now, all GPUs are expensive as hell right now

Today I was offered 100 pieces of MSI GP106 and 12 pieces of Galaxy for what I consider to be a reasonable price compared to other offers I have gotten ftrom sellers in the last few days.

to be clear, they are not 200 or so pounds per card… try double that as 1060 6g is selling for 500$ here now, 1070s are over 600$ here now.

I can get the cards for some people, but I will not be able to help everyone - for that again, I am sorry

and Im sorry i cant get the benchmarks up earlier… i got big customers and big well known miners who want them and want to see them in action - but im sitting here almost crying cause I cant test them out yet… i can just look at the box

Matt, I know who you are so I can help you get them if you need be. I would be honored to help you with anything.

sometimes people call me a legend… ill be honest, im humbled, but some of the guys who want gp106 from me… they are way over my head… they are what I consider legends… im just a worm

ok matt, your package did ship out today, you should receive tracking over the weekend.
she did mark it as shipped

like i mentioned above, we packed until 3 am, then again after waking early this morning wil about 2… went out for lunch/dinner around 3:30 and then I fell asleep. Did not realize your package did ship out already. hell im still waking up from my nap and in a daze

Hey Matt. I’d be interested in a group buy. ZCASH limits new user PMs, so
email is better. I’ve replied to this by the email thread. Would you
prefer to do this over the phone?

this would be great if a bunch of people from canada wanted to do a group buy through matt.

Matt. Email me a nope

Add me to that list too, if Matt gets my email then feel free to delete from this thread.

Hey Everyone.

If you are in NorthAmerica and want to get in on a GP106-100 groupbuy - please PM me.
I can help Cryptomined with NA card orders etc :slight_smile:

1 Like