Problems with the transfer to the wallet

01/14/2018 I at 12:39 exchanged my money for the tokens, but by 17:58 my wallet is still empty, the wallet number and the link to the transaction are attached Accounts - Zchain

Why does the transaction take so long and the tokens are credited to my local wallet t1UEGb9eMBQoLTxFpMqo14g2wk4FHdhnQRT?

Need more info.

Which wallet are you using?
Is your wallet 100% synced?
I’ve noticed that your link goes to what looks like an incorrect address. Here is the link to the correct address: Accounts - Zchain

I download zcash4mac wallet on yours site, install on my mac, go in page own address, and in this page i look my confirmed address with balance 0,00 number of wallet t1UEGb9eMBQoLTxFpMqo14g2wk4FHdhnQRT

What can i doing?

You didn’t answer the second question. Is your wallet 100% synced?

Take a look through this thread:

I think yes my wallet 100% synced because i get private key for this wallet

And i download wallet in this page The Basics | Zcash, is this correct wallet, not a scam?

I can give you screenshot for my mac,if this wallet gave me incorrect address i don’t know what can i doing(

The wallet is not a scam. However, you need to make sure you’re 100% synced. You would know by simply looking down in the right hand corner of the wallet.

i look that picture, maybe in right corner should be write 100% you talk about this?

You need to wait until it’s synced 100%.

There is another good SS for a wallet that isn’t synced for your common Q and A!

What about you talking?:roll_eyes:

It’s normal that my computer don’t be synced when i start at 11:00 pm, and now 08:08 am? Now 67%

considering that you have never 100% synced with the blockchain, yes