Price Speculation

well i bet there will be some “lost” tokens and i hope it wont by any high numbers …as for your question about the financial institutions well i live in EU i dont know how it is in US regarding cryptos but i dont thing any of the financial institutions wont offer them based on reading over and over that the big guys call crypto a bauble and ponzi

1 Like

Giving negative press is the easiest way to acquire something. Telling people something is a bauble or a ponzi scheme will deter them. It’s all smoke and mirrors on their part. PT Barnum said that their is a sucker born every minute. He labeled the exit as the main attraction and people payed to go through it. The financial institutions will do something so that we dump our crypto so they can pick it up on the cheap. The US banking system is the most corrupt in the world.

1 Like

like JP morgan did with BTC lately u thing the big players start to offer the cryptos next year ? …i never was in this financial stuff iam more a tech guy work in IT segment since i finished school 12 years ago

1 Like

I’m in IT as well, but have always had a knack for financials. I’ve always been able to pick winners. That’s why I started mining ZCash. I knew it would be a profitable venture in the end.

2 Likes

FWIW Secure Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange | bitFlyer USA
might try bitflyer when available (especially if they add zcash)

2 Likes

thx mate i do my trades on kraken even when it drives me crazy sometimes with the “occasional”(every day) big delays and site crashes

2 Likes

no problem! that was mainly for the lurkers …i’m with you! i don’t mind kraken. they can make improvements, but i’m good with them.

2 Likes

I use Kraken too. The interface is a bit lacking, but it has all the nuts and bolts you need to trade and buy. Their customer support is good in my opinion, and their verifcation (I’m Tier 3) goes quickly…

Tether, on the other hand, takes months…I’m still waiting after 4+ months there :frowning:

2 Likes

4 mounts wow and i thought 1.5 mount to get the T3 verification on kraken is too long

1 Like

I only use Kraken for conversion to a currency that I can move to Coinbase and get out in less than 12 hours. Got tired of Kraken’s excuses when it came time to transfer the money out.

1 Like

If only Coinbase included ZCash…I’d move my ZEC from Kraken in a minute. ZEC on Coinbase would be good for both…and all of us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed, if we all think it, maybe itll manifest! Monk style

1 Like

US citizens have the most mobility in the world, just change country if things get very bad, decentralize yourself.

1 Like

That would be sooo good.

The Secret style

1.GERMANY
2.SINGAPORE
3.SWEDEN
4.SOUTH KOREA
5.DENMARK
6.FINLAND
7.ITALY
8.FRANCE
9.SPAIN
10.NORWAY
11.JAPAN
12.UNITED KINGDOM
13.LUXEMBOURG
14.SWITZERLAND
15.NETHERLANDS
16.BELGIUM
17.AUSTRIA
18.PORTUGAL

19 USA

2 Likes

You realize they have tiers right? So USA is 4th and the difference between the 4th and 1st is almost none (check on the compare)

1 Like

At the rate we are going it looks like we are going to hit $200 today. Hopefully that will be the end of the valley and we will start climbing the mountain.

1 Like

It’ll only go up after the fork. Everyone is piling up on BTC. Then after the fork we need some front end news. Easily can go up from there.

1 Like

i actually don’t get these types of PMs very often. being the case, figured i’d share the PM i received:

“Hi Kek,
Have some info from people that have big farms, about 30000 cards… They have told me that Eth will reach 1400-1800$ during middle of next month, November.

They told me that Eth will first have big jump, after him Zec will also have jump in price. Just wanted to share this info with you. Maybe you can do something with it. :wink:

Best regards. (:”

figured i’d post it in the speculation thread, to cheer people up a little.

4 Likes

I ZEC is going to rise in price in the coming weeks. Right now I am using the price drop and the cold weather to accumulate more ZEC. I figure I will sell when that jump happens to expand my farm and acquire more as I know difficulty will go up. I would love a 30000 card farm, but don’t have the space.

2 Likes

There are too many miners that need to pay eletricity bill for ETH or ZEC to keep a +100% jump for more than 2 days. See what happened to ZEC after Bithumb news buy.

1 Like