Price Speculation

love it when we’re bullish early AM EST!
nice volume too!
when does the korean holiday end? monday?
answered my own question Harvest Festival Holiday in South Korea in 2023 | Office Holidays

1 Like

aprox 1.5 month ago 120 Euros what i needed to cover the rest of the bills

well to be honest as noob :smiley: the TA’s from kek and schramm and mrdazz helped me a lot in deciding if sell/hold or wait . but i dint use the numbers by them as an absolute more checked the trend in which should the market go and yes of course in such cases as the market manipulation by head of JP morgan it dosend fit with TA coz TA cant and will newer be able to predict such cases so they are help full but you cant be blind believer especially in crypto markeds which can be manipulated by whales quite easily.

Is exactly what I’m trying to explain here.
Cheers

1 Like

i know that the reason why i liked your prev post but no one of the guys here have nothing to do with such cases that cant be predicted. and i have to say iam really thankfull for they shared work and infos. since thay are corect under “normal” conditions and i thing it is not normal for zcash to go down when BTC is going up a lot

1 Like

I think theschramm moved out of zcash. If you look at his trading view page, he hasn’t posted any analysis on zec since 22 aug.

This is what I stumbled upon on tradingview just now:

What do you guys think? Will it hold the trend? it’s been hovering around 260 all day.

Edit: I see in the comment the pattern has already been broken.

1 Like

i know but he has been help full in the past so why not to name him :smiley:

well i dint thing it will be that easy and iam not shore if we can hit the 400 before BTC start the correction …if it does it will most probably drag the Zcash down but who knows maybe we are witnesses of first Zcash alone moves :smiley:

I think he said that he won’t be posting any updates on Zec till end of October as he was sure price would go to 490ish…

2 Likes

My apologies everyone…small error in the previous calculation…I did not take into account the support at 225 from which we bounced back to test the resistance at 275-280 and failed to cross it…downward trend still intact…apologies…

After this downward trend we should gain support around 250-290 in the future bull runs…we won’t drop below that…I think this is the last time we will see 200 or below… buy them cheap Zec’s…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah righ… how about testing 575 usd / 0.133 BTC after this weekend, think that sounds better for us bulls.

1 Like

Next run will take us over 600 easily (November most likely)…I feel we just have to die one more time to live forever…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Market Cap $1,200,321,000 0.15 BTC (600/660USD). :slight_smile: I optimist.

1 Like

Yeah righ… how about testing 575 usd / 0.133 BTC after this weekend, think that sounds better for us bulls.

Lol…did you just hear the collective and painful groans emanating from every ZEC miner when you posted that?

Though I’m on board with mrdazz that the next run will likely be in November. That gives more traditional investors more time to cool off the last run and have a “good idea” about ZEC all over again.
I think it will be a month over month gain for ZEC so long as nothing bad happens to BTC again. (knock on wood)

I see an interesting thing happening…we are slowly slowly mimicking BTCs moves again after 2 weeks…this is not a good sign…plus a lot of volume will flow into btc in the coming 2 weeks due to the split on 25th (and that may be bad for us ) as everyone needs those free coins…some alts will begin to skyrocket after that as btc will see a dump before nov split and go back to a higher price before just before the nov split (this is when we will begin our run imo) as everyone will collect the free coins once again…btc is a fucking joke at this stage…wont be surprised if one of the fork coins takes it over…

What will be interesting is to see what happens after all the 2x drama…i think btc will struggle to maintain momentum with BCH, Btc gold, btc 2x, which will be great for us…crucial quarter this one…

All we can do is speculate at this stage…wont be surprised if the above scenario doesnt play out as well…but Im positive we will see 600 in november…no doubt about that…and four figures in Q1 2018 after the sapling update…

Wonder what @kek thinks?

3 Likes

bitcoin is quickly turning into a joke… dont really have any new analysis until mon/tues when the harvest festival ends in asia. we really haven’t seen bitthumb’s influence on our markets (other than the test pump to $420ish << lol, completely random number) i’ll
do my best to put out new analysis by tuesday.
i really want to see how we trade on bitthumb when asian markets are firing on all cylinders.

2 Likes

Let’s hope the asian market sees the true potential of zcash, but they may not see it only after the memory and speed improvements of shielded transfers.

Here a great marketing manager would come in handy a lot, writing or hiring someone to write basic and/or complex info on zcash on asian crypto blogs/forums.

2 Likes

I’m in the boat of hoping nothing bad happens to our lord and savior…Saint Bitcoin. I hope that all BTC spinoffs die in a fire and only reinforce faith in the Church of BTC.
The religious metaphors are all because of the inter-connectivity between BTC and virtually all other cryptocurrencies when it comes to general faith in the market. Don’t underestimate the power of the mainstream investor and what they hear about (bitcoin). While alt-currencies can have runs and dumps of their own, when king bitcoin falls, they all fall. I believe that if something replaces Bitcoin as king, things will get a lot worse before any semblance of better shows up.

Honestly, I think that if the faith/support in BTC is taken away from the market, it could take a year or two before the market overall would recover. I think ZEC would make it through, but I think it would involve a “cleansing” of many of the other currencies. It would be like the 2nd half of 2014 all over again.

I think it will be about 2 years before ZEC has enough market cap to stand on its own without the support of daddy-bitcoin.

2 Likes

You mean Bitcoin to drop to 600 from the current 4300 (take or give) in November…?

It is not possible. BTC is now in consolidation phase after reached 4400 and tested resistance. Let wait and see what is next. Is he going to continue run to 6000 or drop to healthy correction on 4100 to 3600 (depending on support line strenght) and after that rise to 6000. Whatever, Zec will fallow. You can’t be wrong if holdin zec, because we are now generally in bull trend (rising prices) till aprox. 2018 with some price corrections.

1 Like

Lol just checked Monero’s volume compared to Zec on Bithumb…lolol…huh! monero you are dying a slow painful death…

1 Like