Price Speculation

Very very unlikely.

Or they have confidence in zcash, due to positive news.

I’ve started a separate thread for mining speculation. Mining Speculation/Strategy

2 Likes

I am really new to all this, investing and crypto coin. Trying to understand what i can, reading reading reading.

Just had a question on the “take profit at” portion here.
Are you expecting flucuations, so you would say buy at 185, then sell at 250, then buy again low and sell at 300?
Or do you mean (and i believe this is the case) you sell portions to ensure you make your money back? So like 10% at 250, 30% at 300 and so forth?

Sorry for the dumb question. This is all a lot of information to process lol, got into mining and just kept falling down the rabbit hole.

That’s a valid question. I take it to mean what you stated.

Only a idiot would believe on TA for crypto… maybe when we hit 1-2 Trill market … but in this stage… no way

1 Like

and can you explain why u think that ?

Because there is still no enough market value on the Crypto market… Every single FUB can manipulate the prices.
Only if we get more $$$ (1-3 Trillions) the all crypto world will be more stable.
for example… If you see TA showing that zCash will hit 500 by next week and technically may be correct… but the next day BTC fork again… Japan come with fake news that bans cryptos etc etc what will happen then? RED candles everywhere.
The network is very weak vs FUB / manipulations yet…

You can call it… basket of mixed emotions

2 Likes

It’s all focused on leveraging profits (or at least primarily so).

Say I acquire 2 coins at 100$. Zcash, like any crypto, will always oscillate to some degree. Though you may rarely predict the maximum swing differentials, that’s ok.

Zcash goes to 200. To calculate my profits, I take the difference (200-100) and multiply by a factor equal to the number of coins I have (2). I sell 1 coin and **realize a profit of 100**
Zcash declines to $100. I buy 2 more coins (total of 3) with the $200 I collected (100 of original value, 100 in profits).

Now on the next price swing, your mutiple is 3 instead of 2. So no matter what the swing magnitude is, you’ll be accumulating profits 3/2 * 100 → 150% faster). additionally, in order to recuperate rate your original investment, you can stay in the market down to 200/3 before you sustain losses (so you’ve leveraged your basis down as well.)

3 Likes

That makes perfect sense, Thank you for the detailed information.

kraken down again …hopefully the price wont move to much down

I have no problem to login to Kraken for now …

1 Like

Price has remained pretty stable over the last week. ZEC doesn’t really have a strong enough market cap to move on it’s own on a normal day-to-day basis. It’s really tied to BTC still with occasional outbursts of its own. ZEC likes to stay around the 0.055 range with BTC:ZEC exchange. When it drops into the 0.04-0.05 range it’s time to buy, when it jumps into the 0.06+ range it’s time to sell.

The recent spike to 400+ made me wonder if that would hold and we would find a new norm but within a week we are back to to mid 0.055 range.

I’m not a technical analist in any form, but I do like reading about it.
And these are just my 2 cents:

In a way he definitely has a point. he crypto market is definitely a crazy and even more unpredictable market than conventional markets, for various reasons. But it also doesn’t mean that TA is idiocracy. I guess you should be carefull with using conventional analysis methods. in the end it is all about patterns.

Another thing is the crypto market has definitely been rising the past years, so you can afford making some learning mistakes.

So maybe i am jumping the gun, but it looks like we bottomed out at 238 last night and are on the up swing already. Am i seeing that correctly?

Gotta love that zec doge market! 275!

Kraken is nothing but a cryptocurrency ponzi scheme. When it comes to getting fiat out of them, they suddenly can’t do wire transfers.

I don’t know that your response is appropriate. This thread is called speculation. The previous poster shares a valid point with many others. FUD and hype are expected and natural reactions to the market. Attacking people for outlining their opinions one way or another is not helpful.

1 Like

Good thing you don’t have to get fiat from them :wink: Not that I’m defending Kraken. They’ve been pissing me off more often than not as of late.

1 Like

LoL I have never disappear… I have better things to do.

Is me who was saying that zCash will hit almost 400$ where others was saying that will be killed at 100$. Also was me who said here that BTC will hit $5000 long before that to happen. Was short increase but was REAL!

Scroll your fcking mouse up and read! You little pokemon!

And btw, I have never lose money on crypto 3 years now… So … go watch some pokemons, grab a McDonals and Chill off!

“Don’t say things like TA is useless…all previous predictions made by myself, kek and schramm are based on TA and we have been accurate 90% of the times…”

Accurate 90%? So saying that every friday (when is Selloff day) zcash price will drop is something that you need TA for.

TA have nothing , NOTHING to cover it. I can tell you the lottary numbers … if you are lucky to win… does that make it accurate 100% everytime I say a number?

If you like to use TA , then good… but tell me how was your TA for BTC , one day before and one day after Chinese FUB.

And finally, why you are trying to troll me kidos?

u talking crap i already deposit the money to my bank account several times via SEPA not a single problem

1 Like