Price Speculation

Elaborate? Twentycha

I have 3 rigs right now and 2 days out of the week is enough to cover the bill for them for the month. Though I plan to expand once I rewire a few circuits in the basement.

we are getting some serious attention from wall street Bitcoin Should Be Terrified Cryptocurrency Zcash Added to South Korea Bithumb - TheStreet
everybody on wall street reads the street

2 Likes

That could be news that would pull ZCash out of the price decline that it is in now. If Wall Street gets involved in the ZCash game, then the US government will step in and regulate all crypto heavily.

Im not sure what you are talking about @kek
I grew up on the street, Sesame Street.
Oh, wait, thats not the same street your talking about… my bad, please continue! :grin:

1 Like

Power costs are real but relative.
I pay 0.19 cents per kW for under 100’000 kW/year
if I go over 100’000 kW/year price would be 0.15 and could go down to 0.08 the more consumption (not to consider smart energy investments, like solar power and so on…)

In any case, I would bet my balls that in 2 years mining the equiment not only got more coins after all but you would still have some great cards with real value!

Wondering if you can cover this BS with FACTS

You guys hate me too much, I’m trying to help instead of hyping everyone with meaningless news.

2 Likes

It’s my hope that ZCash hires a quality CMO sooner than later who assembles a competent and capable marketing staff so that more articles like this one are circulated and read. Also, that Belfort person is woefully misinformed…fwiw…

1 Like

don’t hate you, just don’t agree with your analysis. there was another account exactly like yours that repeatly posted the exact stuff you’re posting; except they said $100… then we hit +$400, and haven’t seen him since. we’re bulls here, mostly, so we’re prolly going to give bears shit from-time-to-time.

2 Likes

You have to back it up with some facts or analysis, that way no one can say anything personal to you. They will just analyze your analysis.

Agreed if your gonna stir the pot at least at least toss us some salt

"Hello everyone…

Sorry been away on holidays…

Hope you all made some decent money with the recent pump. I apologise for the long post in advance.

I have been doing some TA this morning and noticed that we are going to test the $230 support. If it holds (doesn’t look like it at this stage as we don’t have enough volume), next stop is $190 and of course my favourite after that which is the $150 support (double bottom formed here before ATH). We formed a W shaped chart after going from 415>150>320>150>415…

I do expect us to bounce back from $150 if we do test it again…and this will take us to $600+ forming new ATHs.

As some members have been saying we will go below $120 , I personally think there was a chance of this happening a couple of weeks back when we went to around $145 and bounced back successfully. However, with bithumb adding Zcash we have a new influx of volume which will not take us below $190 (170 max imo).

/note/ we have fallen down in volume from $295mill to $22 mill now and bithumb volume is 20% of the $22mill. Hence it can be said that it will be difficult to break $150 if we go down to that level with all this new volume coming in.

On the other hand, I found out an interesting article today. Most of you may have heard about Valemount Advisors, one of the most accurate crypto analysts in the market. They have posted an interesting analysis for Zcash and to some extent it is something that I would agree with 100% and if you follow @kek then you will know that it’s something he has said a couple of times in the past. (SPOILER ALeRT - the moral is that Zcash has one of the most negative thinking and bearish minded community out there).

https://www.valemount.io/trading-update-103/

Bitcoin is forming a bearish divergence and should soon start its correction which is most likely due to the 2x FUD. Overall crypto volume has been struggling to go past $3bill, which indicates a bearish market sentiment after consistently being over $5bn (give or take a couple) last 2months, and I see no reason for Zcash not to follow its path…

We also closed the weekly candle in red below the long term trendline indicating a bearish sentiment.

And on a side note can we please stop the mining related posts in this thread. I don’t wanna be the bad guy here but let’s keep it reserved for price analysis and speculation only…it is unnecessarily stacking up this thread with posts which belong somewhere else.

Any criticisms are welcome however please back them up with some decent arguments as my analysis is usually correct (check previous posts). Just cause some of u bought it at a certain price doesn’t mean that the price won’t go below it and that you will criticise the person.

Peace :v::v:

8 Likes

The @kek magick :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

MA 100Day support broken…we are going down…CONFIRMED

Day traders it would be good to place buy orders at 195 with stop at 185 and take profit at 250, 300, 420 and then 645.

Thank me later!!!

2 Likes

It’s certainly not looking strong at the moment. 230 doesn’t appear to be holding. Liquidated a portion for now and will attempt to rebuy sub 200. I should have trusted my gut yesterday but better late than never.

It would be wonderful if Net HR follow the price and go down. Unfortunately, I am frustrated regarding increasing HR with decreasing price. :slight_smile: But… No place for whine!

Difficulty is jumping up and down.
It was 5m yesteday, today it is at 9m. while im writing it fell down to 8m.
Funny to see that the global hashrate is jumping around as well.

1 Like

I was going to mention keeping this to “investing” talk only and minimize the mining talk, but honestly, it would be a very poor speculation thread if we ignored supply (aka mining).
Right now a significant portion of ZEC is held by Miners and they have very real price targets based on current difficulty that don’t necessarily coincide with the goals of Investors. In order to maintain acceptable returns, sell prices need to coincide with the difficulty of when mining happened (difficulty increased about 30% than it was 2 weeks ago).
Meaning anything mined in the last week is looking for around $350. Though we might see it go beyond that in a sprint, I would consider that the upcoming ceiling after the bounce-back (much like $300 was for the last two months).

While Investors are looking for price speculation more often, it is also very important for Miners and Exchangers.

Agreed though, that technical details/requirements of mining should be minimized in this thread.

True, but the price is not jumping from 200 to 600. It is decreasing slowly. Plus, the Net HR volatility is very big (1m as you have written). Who could play with such amount of power? Not private miner for sure. Big farms of thousands of GPUs - for sure as for me. So, big players came into ZEC mining, when price is staying approximately at $240 for 4 month (yes, there were jumps to $415, but it was 1 - 2 days there). My question is - why would they do it? What for to mine currency, which is not increasing in price? Maybe, they have some insider info…? Probably, yes :slight_smile: