Price Speculation

I think this will be hard due to the limited supply and other alts keeping up with the price increases.

1 Like

How can someone put all of his life savings into a cryptocurrency?

What are you doing if Federal Reserve and other centrals banks together release an own blockchain currency tomorrow? There would be an immediate crash of all cryptocurrencies and you can’t get out fast enough.

1 Like

if they did; their currency would still be necessarily inflationary, and controlled.

1 Like

limited supply is the reason this will happen. hang-tight, it’s going to be a fun year!

2 Likes

So here we go ZEC to begins to the road to 3000 dollars soon or more look at the chart and price guys it is just the beginning

3 Likes

1 Like

Many Traders are seeing what I see !!!

1 Like

Yes, a few months ago when ZEC was trading pretty low I not only continued mining but bought a few additional ones. I thought what the hey, ZEC just might reach $1000 one day, but also thinking it would be at least a couple of years out. Well with each passing day the crazy dream is getting closer to reality.

2 Likes

To all happy day but i told many times it is just the beginning with small supply price will explodes behind bitcoin write it down now on June 14.
ZEC = 2 or 3 BTC
Between 3000 to 5000 dollars max value.
Starts 1 july
ZEC had 2 steps breaks 500 dollars and 1000 dollars that s it after that 2 events direction jupiter…

2 Likes

Looks like your on the right track. Some moved their sell order on 0.2 congesting the lane. about 1700 BTChurdle but dont see it as huge roadblock. Good luck to all.

2 Likes

TADAMMMMMM

1 Like

What has happened? Is there any big news that most coins have a big drop in value?

BTC took a nose dive. Looks like everything else seems to be following suit today.

Anything on why btc is down?

I am wondering the same.

Well there were at least 2 cyber attacks this week so far on BTC that I’ve read about. That may be part of it.

I think People are scared of the UASF…

I know, cause I am too

Maybe it is the newly announced UAHF by bitmain. The already divided community is now even more divided

so it is because UASF vs UAHF? :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

As long as BTC doesn’t bring down the whole Crypto World with it.

1 Like