Price Speculation

I converted some ZEC to BTC just incase this happens… With the fork again in november BTC may double again you never know… Plus i just like having a little bit of everything lol…

still feeling bullish on LTC?

Last time I listen to @TheSchramm …transferred some ZEC to LTC for a quick win…that win never happened and now ZEC is up 10% while LTC is up 1%…FML

I was thinking about doing the same, but I got lazy. Woot! Procrastination for the win!

To be fair, i think @TheSchramm has been right more than wrong. I didn’t look real hard though. that is just how it goes sometimes.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t blame him at all, just going to be more careful with transactions. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, its all a gamble.

For now, only thing I can do is sit on LTC and wait for the ratio to come back in my favor before shifting out of it. I’ve gambled twice on LTC and lost both times, so I think I’m done with this coin, lol.

Monero was probably the coin to put the money in. It doubled in less than a week, pretty crazy.

Two winning rules for zec:

1. HODL
  2. See rule number 1.
1 Like

Well, you can HODL, but, my whole objective is to increase the amount of ZEC I have. Best way to do that is to shift into another currency when the ratio low and shift back when it’s high.

For instance, I shifted out of ETH into ZEC at around .69 ETH per ZEC. Now it’s at .73…wait till about .81 and transition back to ETH, etc…increases you holdings without actually losing currency other than the mining fee.

I bought 137 ripple when at 0.29, Ha! We are all in the same boat :smiley:

You are the Humble guy indeed!

What’s happening in the next few weeks with Zcash? any big market news?

Ripple …at… 0.29 hell no :joy:

1 Like

who knows in 70 years it might be worth 0.28!

1 Like

Ha. Im doing the same thing. I only moved 4 zec over and the ratio is almost close to what it was when i swapped.

total noob here but;
btc, eth, and zcash all seem to be growing
so how do u decide where u put your money into (what do you hold, what do you exchange, and when?)
what if say ethereum or zcash goes higher than bitcoin at some point. ive seen some say zcash will surpass ethereum by the end of the year, but if you were to see that trend happening couldnt one just exchange all ethereum to zcash before you would garner a loss? and vice versa.?

you keep the coins that you believe in and with new investment you buy other coins, and with these other coins you make exchanges.

It’s never a loss, noone but yourself can push you to sell or exchange. Maybe in december 2017 zec > eth and maybe in september 2020 eth > zec and so on.

Patience is the key:
I’m highly optimistic by the fact that the more years you invest in without ever taking out a penny is the difference between paying the rent and becoming a milionaire. I’m investing 100$ a month in simply buying any coin on the market that gives me a good feeling, I’m going to keep almost all investments in cold wallets and not going to see those cold bad boys till 2030 (improbable but I’ll give it a shot ^^).

3 Likes

thank you for that thorough reply!

1 Like
1 Like

Zcash at $271 as of writing this post…with btc selling off zcash is now rising again…$500 will be here soon…

2 Likes

:slight_smile: your words in God’s ears…

1 Like

Now $280 usdt in Polo…$300 by tomorrow possible…also volume has increased from $17mn to $47mn…hehe