Price Speculation

Zcash mining is now more profitable here we go :pick:

Hi Christian,

Good job with the analysis mate! Where do you see the corrective wave end for Zcash after we touch $480-$500? Will there be a 50% correction again?

Thanks

Also, your analysis for BTC touching $4000+ was excellent. Will there be a similar correction now (down to $2300-$2600)?

Cheers!

480$ Maybe at beggining of 2018 not end of 2017

and difficulty go up rapidly … :frowning:

1 Like

Yep, we peaked yesterday at ~6.2M difficulty… a bit worrying but it had to come sometime.

The battle for 0,639 BTC is EPIC!!!
RSI is perfect, STOCK is pefect, ZEC jumped from BOLINGER BAND squeese again!!!

1 Like

Sell order canceled I gonna HOLD too

Buy volume seems pretty light on Kraken. Is that b/c of the Monero activity? They are 4X our volume today whereas we have been 2X there’s for the past week or so.

Also, network volume is up 10% plus today.

XMR exit pump… last couple/few months ZEC’s volume has been constantly (roughly) double XMR’s

…have a non scientific gut feeling we’re going to rocket through the $300s like we did the $200s last time.

4 Likes

Amen for that!:triumph:

What the FUCK is going on with BTC. I bought it on 3700eur now its hitting the 3200 already. This god damn piece of fucking shit bitcoin cash caused that. Gotta hate this shit already, they say oh we are now the 3rd most valued crypto JUST FUCKING DIE COCKROACH!

And why you go in for BCC … you should go for BCC. BCC is shit and will drop soon again at 300$

I am not, I am only in BTC and it is pushed down currently because BCH got easier to mine.

buy low, sell high … thats all …

I said it before will say it again… BTC will hit $5000 before xmas. BCC is short term earn. The market value can’t cover the loses.

What about ETH:

Would you buy it right now? It might grows to 500 by the end of the year but I woudn’t predict much more.

From GPU cryptos I only support zCash and I do believe that will go over 300$ once BTC hit 5000$.
Rumors says that koreans are investing on ETH along with other cryptos which WILL lead to value boost but I don’t believe that will go over 400$ this year.

Wanna make a Quick Buck today ?

IMG_3792

1 Like

Ethereum and Dash over $300. Ethereum almost $100 over ZCash for the first time.
This f*cking coin is gonna make me go bald. Lol

OT, will Segwit activation affect ZEC in price? Am scared BTC will increase considerably and my ZEC savings will be worth less and less.