Price Speculation

Really??!?! 32000$ minus are long term investment?!!! The investment is when i buy something and after a while you have more, not less harder! Investment was if I kept the BTC, not zec! Don’t forget BTC owners have also BCH. 11 BCH means today 5500$! Don’t talk to me about long term investment.

Yeah, good luck timing those tops and bottoms. Remember when Bitcoin crashed from 31 USD to 2 USD? Are you saying that buying bitcoin at 31 USD was a bad long-term investment?

3 Likes

BCH had a rally last night but now its going down like jimmy brown hopefully and it is gonna boost BTC back up over 3800EUR then we can go for the 5k target. No need for inventing more scamcoins like bch, all we need is BTC keep growing like a well working fund.

3 Likes

“Investment is when I buy something and after a while you have more” .
Sound like a McDonalds job for me.

All altcoins are pretty unstable those days everyone is rushing on BTC and transfering on BTC. If you knew how the economy is working you would know that. Once all around BTC calm down altcoins will raise again, I see zCash reaching 300$ before xmas.

Now… like I said, if you want quick cash out… McDonalds is always there and always hiring fresh blood.

BCH is the biggest failure of the cryptoworld and you will see it :slight_smile:

BTW: USD is going down… so I suggest you finding job @European McDonalds for better income :wink:

If BCH can jump from $300 USD to $600 USD overnight from a single piece of news, then we need that marketing director very very badly

2 Likes

Agreed. I see more and more people losing faith in Zcash. Even when there is nothing actually wrong with the coin. Now it is just a waiting game for our marketing.

3 Likes

People are impatient. How many currencies have hit the value that ZCash has right now in as little time. Your expecting an infant to hang with the elders. ZCash is BRAND new. It will take time. The fact that it is holding as well as it is is remarkable to say the least. It will go up, as it matures.

6 Likes

I ready said before that was zcash is not for invest. Zcash is rubish. You can get profit only view moment after that you must throw z cash to the garbage.

your predilection it’s so perfect, i can see:)), BCH it’s 730$ with 3,032,300,000 volume, and zec 197 with 16 millions volume! A real good deal, a real scamcoin!

You compare BCH to Zcash? Ok…

[Moderation edit: misogynist insult deleted.]

The only reason Bcash raised that much for 24h is caused by this Swiss Bank to Sell Ether and Bitcoin Cash to Customers - CoinDesk

Nothing more nothing less.

Alright I am pretty tired of seeing these dumb back and forths in the community. We all should respect everyone’s opinions and how they view Zcash. You should explain why you think your opinion is correct and then move on. This whole McDonalds thing and the recent negative arguments I have been seeing in the past month or so is in no way helping anyone. If you want to argue by belittling each other, then do it privately.

5 Likes

Technically, we should rebound from here…

The Only Reason I keep ZCash is because :

1. I like their Technology zk-SNARKs
  2. Technically, it is still strong and everything is going on like it should ( Price moves, Volume changes, etc )

But, Yes, some coins ( BCH, DASH ) have been far better off lately …

Hey, me too I want to become a Crypto Millionnaire…

At my peak, I had $40,000

IMG_3708

1 Like

IMG_3709

4 Likes

244 now. i came here as i saw the price… is it going to increase more? what triggers this sudden increase?

1 Like

It touches the Support Trendline

1 Like

Maybe because zCash raised to over 240$? and he is talking B.S? And if he don’t want to support the community nor the Z project he should switch to ETH or start a real job.

I’m tired of reading such B.S from randoms who think that can become millioners over night…

I cant depositts more ETH Kraken is broken :no_mouth:

anddd its going down again…