Price Speculation

Why does the market hate good news so much?

3 Likes

Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

4 Likes

Wait’s on hold with tech support about faulty crystal ball*

It looks like my earlier numbers will be delayed a few more days, but I do expect an increase to this level and beyond.

2 Likes

It looks like we passed Dash although I can’t say I am happy with the reason why. If it weren’t for the probable upcoming Coinbase listing ZEC might be about $100. ETC didn’t get much of a pump from it’s listing, so ZEC may not even reach $200 when it is listed.

woooooooooo
ZEC $147
dash $146
\o/

2 Likes

Very tempted to trade BTC for ZEC at these levels… so tempted…

…goes back to listening to music-on-hold for crystal ball tech support, apparently there’s a queue…

2 Likes

In the short term probably a good idea, but BTC should go bullish again by mid-September. Hopefully it will go bullish ahead of the ETF announcement then ZEC will get listed at about the same time.

Not a great 1yr picture

One day we’ll look back on this as the exciting times, tie on your lifeline!

I remember 5 maybe more month ago I taking BTC going to 5000$ one person wrote that to be ridiculous.

I have a funny feeling Als is even surprised at this…

I’m thinking we will bottom out at $120 in the next 12 hours. The price should start to rise after that. BTC will most likely hit $5700 during that time. That will cause a rebound to about $6200 for BTC and $170 for ZEC.

I have read two predictions from people who have been mostly correct in the past that said we will flash crash to about $5000 then take off from there. I guess this is the capitulation phase now.

The support $140 broken, we may see at $90

1 Like

Did someone already mention again the word Hodl?

4 Likes

was trying to ignore cryptocurrency until october, but our dump is nasty enough for me to come enjoy the popcorn. imo, @JDKC has the right idea. need a nasty blood-dip before true recovery can begin. looks like we had an okay bounce in $118 area, so i’m not expecting sub-$100image only bummer’s dash is beating us in the exchange rate department. side note - volume is still hanging in the acceptable $100million range.

And after huge bloodletting, there should be hysteric FOMO.:yum:

It’s circling the bowl again…goodness!

I didn’t expect to see ZEC this low again - still firmly believe in the long run we will be in a good spot.

I dont tell my wife any news on crypto anymore! She keeps on saying “you should have sold”

HELP!!!

1 Like