Price Speculation

Wax for your crystal ball

1 Like

…picks up crystal ball, polishes it a little & changes the battery.

Seems we’re firmly stapled to 0.025 BTC for the moment, I think we’ll stay there for a while & then a slow rise to 0.035 BTC by the end of August.

…turns off crystal ball to save the battery, then puts it back in the corner for the next speculator.

2 Likes

Just want to say that I think all crypto is tied to the BTC price right now and I expect BTC to make similar movements to my above prediction.

1 Like

hopeful about etf in september, let’s see

Dont ever get out of the boat

Market lost another 20Billion but good news…
https://ambcrypto.com/zcash-zec-announces-its-weekly-update-zcashd-2-0-0-will-be-released-soon/

Really losing hope here, but it looks like we’re headed below $150. Hope I’m wrong…

So far this year is f…d, up and down but steady sinking…it needs to change soon…

Low price promotes distribution, re-creating the middle class
It’ll be alright! : )

2 Likes

Now is the time for accumulation. Winter will be the time for expansion. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

5 dollars away from Dash!

2 Likes

Seems market is heading ATL, what is going on?

The market is consolidating, let’s enjoy the party. :joy:

146usd seems market is dead😂

dash only a few bucks away:
$148 ZEC
$151 Dash

Don’t despair guys and gals, trading in the financial markets can be the most vexing experience. The key to success is to have long-term goals and to stick by them during market fluctuations.

Remember to think in terms of years and not months. If it happens to take years before ZEC beaches $700 again, and we see sub $100 prices in 2019, then you should plan to accumulate in stages over the coming year. Scale in at $120, $100, $80, $60, $40… It’s unlikely that ZEC will ever drop below $30, but if it does and you don’t buy will you be kicking yourself years from now?

Stay positive and think about the future.

30 bucks…let’s hope not…such talk is heretical!

2 Likes

~$30 is basically ZEC’s all-time low, which is why I even mention it. We only saw sub $30 for a handful of days in Feb '17, and I originally called for $30 ZEC on Nov 14th '16:

Original Post

There would need to be a complete bloodbath in cryptocurrency markets for ZEC to see $30 again. This would probably be accompanied by the total destruction of mining profits and the collapse of 99% of altcoins, which is certainly not impossible. If this were to occur, ZEC would not be immune and $30 is a natural target.

I want to see some action in 4 quarter and 2019 summer i hope we see some more gain, cant mine forever not selling. But this price right now is not for sell, even 400 is low, but who knows maybe later im happy to get 30$🤣

Don’t get me wrong, $30 is my bearish outlook for ZEC’s potential multi-year double bottom in the event that cryptocurrency markets continue downward into a secular bear market. Since attending Zcon0 this summer I’ve become a significant holder of ZEC and I intend to hold through any dips to $30. I would buy as much as I could afford to at that price.

2 Likes