Price Speculation

If it happens it’ll be Thursday then an adjustment across the board on Friday BUT all coins up minimum 6% from previous average of 7 days ago

Baloney-ex

1 Like

was just looking at the charts, and realized something… zcash has never pumped independent of bitcoin. we’ve had a run-or-two, but never an independent pump. every legitimate alt network pumps independent of bitcoin at least one time. people buying ZEC now, are in for a real nice ride, imo.

I’d say that the longer it takes the better, but for obvious reasons I feel that the independent pump will come in Q3 (:

2 Likes
8 Likes

ZEC @220 r/n on Krapen - I will like to see ZEC hold 200+ going thru Friday and into the weekend. It needs to maintain that psychological boundary.

2 Likes

Little deviation from the norm: Can we talk about how Zerocoin Electric Coin Company has this classic American business staple name? Ie GE, GM, etc.

TOP 20 FIGHT

20 chars

3 Likes

I had this conversation with my girlfriend this morning and now i’m 99% sure i’m alone on this one.

I’ve been talking about the ZEC/ETH market and how its what to watch out for. Look at this volume! The ZEC/ETH on POLO has been in consolidation for 71 weeks. What a perfect place to stealthy build a position.

Whats in a name? 20 characters

everything when it comes to the layman

I think those people just call it Zcash Company
I think that’s what I call it too even though I know better, besides the time is finite who cares what their name is, Zookos Elfin Christmas Coin Co. (Christmas picture idea!)

1 Like

@aeonglacial I posted about the ZEC/ETH bottom on Tradingview a few days ago. We still need to break above 0.55 with good volume to confirm the bottom, but it looks incredibly promising.

1 Like

Great analysis! I never usually factor mining into my trading - that’s food for thought

ZEC should be top 10 by the end of the year.

2 Likes

Any speculation on how much drop will zec experience this weekend and what is the safe zone?

There is a lot of support at $200 if it won’t hold $220. Coinbase should be adding it, but nobody knows when so it keeps the upside pressure on. It should go to $350+ once it is on Coinbase, so if people sell they might not get it back in time. Bitcoin had a unfavorable ETF ruling today and prices are still holding well.

More to that ETF story

2 Likes

Will these levels be held till November? Starting to lose my faith