Price Speculation

I thought that… Market manipulation??

208 on krapen right now…holy mother…btc at 7318…wow…Doge at 3149!

lol Please dont say that i’m gonna order a z9 next month xD

This is just my humble opinion but I believe that institutional investors see cryptocurrencies with huge potential right now for a few reasons.

First, the bubble just popped and if you’re going to get involved you want to buy as low as possible, right now being the perfect time. Second, the main markets are long overdue for a pull back after several years of impressive, unsustainable growth. Third, banks and institutions are in the phase of acceptance and adaptation to the explosive growth that crypto had in 2017. Looking at the history of things, it’s clear that this show isn’t over. All cryptos are seeming to go up and down together and have been for a while now.

I’ll just leave this here. Pay close attentions to ~2001 and ~2007/8.

A closer view:

The dips here are when times are good and investors are just as optimistic about two-years from now as ten years from now. We’re almost at zero difference between 10-year minus 2-year t-bonds. The economy is strong so it makes sense. But that can’t last forever.

Hedge away, institutions. :grin:

1 Like

This sounds like the reason they may be listing the new coins, possible broker status but not yet I guess

I wouldn’t argue that the other three are securities but I wonder if that’s just because I’m biased…

But what if crypto goes into the hands of investors and only investors, wouldnt that be another form of manipulation ? just a humble debate :3

Seems quiet…20char

To the moon? :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Moon seems to be far…

it’s Friday bloodletting…

http://news.mit.edu/2016/scene-at-mit-margaret-hamilton-apollo-code-0817

10 Likes

Kraken 193usd
Coinlib 313usd
Investing.com 242usd

So big difference

What is supporting that value?

Coinlib’ s $313 ZEC price apparently comes from HitBTC, but when you look at HitBTC directly they’re almost the same as Kraken.

Something broken at Coinlib I guess…

Coinlib USD price is 313 but if you change prices to USDT it shows the correct value

2 Likes

I’m 99% sure we’ve have already hit the bottom

And now digging it :joy:

This seems interesting. ZEC219$ on Bittrex…BTC passed psychological barrier of 8000$. All we have to do now is wait for approval of BTC ETF and we are ready to launch.

FOMO is building up. Remember to take profits at the end of the year!

5 Likes

Zcash volume has passed DASH volume. How long until ZEC passes it in price too?