Price Speculation

I understand, I’m from the netherlands. And I definitely like free passage through swiss and many other benefits the EU have brought (even to non participating nations)

But we were talking in this context that things will be changing in europe in 2 decades.

If EU would fall apart for whatever reason, it will effect even swiss.

But let’s get ontopic.

Your prediction is just funny I hope you can at least try to explain it clearly.

imo, both… unsure europe has the tools to deal with the things they face.

this isn’t the spot for debates like this… i’m not usually wrong about these things, tho

once the founding stock of a civilization is gone; civilization they created dies too. this is the normal human condition; not specific to europe.

1 Like

And the Nazi scum shows up even here. So sad…

1 Like

Everyone loves zec. Time to buy some cheap coins.

2 Likes

IMG_3614

1 Like

Hmmmmmm, is glass half full, or half empty :slight_smile:

Good time to exchange BTC for ZEC. It’s at 0.064 :neutral_face:

1 Like

I don’t understand something…
Zec price is going down, but difficulty is going up??? Zcash Difficulty Chart - ZEC Difficulty - CoinWarz

I have set half of my farm to mine ZEC, but i think i’m going to say BYE BYE to Zcash (for now).

Don’t feel bad thinking of doing the same… Zcash is in some kinda funk right now and im not quite sure whats going on with it… Plus somehow i just lost 1.7 zec when i made a transfer from my wallet to cryptonator…

Also, devs and PRs barely communicate with mining community. I don’t know what is going on with Zcash? What is the future plans? Who is new investor in Zcash technology? Who is potential investor in Zcash technology? Short term, middle term, long term plans? Why difficulty getting higher while price getting lower? What they planning to do to push value of ZEC up? Etc, etc…

1 Like

Yeah I exchanged 1 BTC to ZEC yesterday when it was at 0.0625 and now it’s at 0.057 (lost $300). How can BTC rise so much and ZEC even go lower?

Edit: Holy shit 0.053 now

1 Like

Everything is collapsing while Bitcoin is skyrocketing… heh.

Time to grab some popcorn and ride this out! (and get popcorn all over the car interior, because it will be a bumpy ride)

Is there any news that relates to this weird day?

It’s just time to shake out late game miners. All these noobs need to leave crypto for those who will be the new 1% richest in the world.

Strong demand for Btc in Japan and South Korea, pushing the price higher. As for zec and other alt, people sell to get Btc as it is being pumped.

1 Like

wasn’t segwit locked in this week? maybe that’s a cause for the btc price skyrocketing. It’s WAY too overpriced right now. Passed $4000 USD? Insanity. I bought while ZEC was at .78 then at .74 then at .68 then at .63 and now I’m wishing I just waited until today and picked it all up at .05… Anyone else notice though that the ZEC USD price is staying relatively constant around $230 while the ZEC-BTC price keeps tanking?

1 Like

Why is 4k overpriced? If you think that you can perfectly time a top or bottom by trading often you will likely suffer losses and you don’t have to buy/sell all at once. Even thought the price went further south you still got your zec cheap. When I buy I always wish it continues to go down because I can buy cheaper.

=

My bad :sneezing_face:

I’m not complaining thats for sure. But kicking myself for not leaving a little capital for the big dip down to .05

1 Like