Price Speculation

Asic is an invasive species of AI which invades the domains of the happy, peace-loving crytpo-creatures and devours them mercilessly, recklessly…this disguising filth is lead by the Evil Wuhan Ju of Bitmainia, the most vile of all places…

Their kind and benevolent GPU friends and guardians are simply not powerful enough to protect these innocent creatures from the virus the Asic scourge spreads and from thwarting Wu’s megalomaniacal designs of crypto dominance, subjugation and exploitation…

2 Likes

Lol. I guess gpu miners hate them that much. Can it really affect the price of zec. I hope not

You may be able to glean something of value by comparing BTC against DSH. Asics have been mining BTC for quite some time now, and the price of BTC has risen. Contrast that with DSH, however, and we see that one not having the same price behaviour. But there are a TON of variables with both cases, so if ASICs have any effect on price, it is likely only obliquely.

1 Like

Thank you for answering my question. Now i am a bit informed about this topic

How’s HODL’ing ZEC working for you? Nothing wrong with taking a more active and diversified approach to managing a crypto portfolio.

I’m not talking about day trading here.

1 Like

https://stocksgazette.com/2018/05/23/good-news-for-zcash-zec-after-major-rock-from-deslisting/amp/

1 Like

Bloodbath today…hardcore…and then BTCP is up…whh?

What is going on so much red today…

aaaaand… it’s gone

1 Like

Aaaand there went all the ZEC gains from the Gemini announcement. Back under $300.
$286

We live and die by King Bitcoin. The price fell below the 10 month moving average today. Major red flag. Just hope Bitcoin can hold above $7000 or else you can expect about a 50% drop. Last time that happened was 2014 and it was an 80% drop.

edit: oh yeah…and I am not at all confident in my June predictions for ZEC anymore :slight_smile:

chill…theres so many bullish signs on the ZEC/BTC & ZEC/USD charts its nothing to worry about

somebody ragequit bitcoin today lol

in trading theres a saying: “wicks and tails like to be eaten”

then i look at the mother of all wicks and tails and i smile:

Wishing there was a more straightforward way to move ZEC around to other cryptos. Say if I wanted to transfer ZEC to USDT (USD Tether). On Binance I’d have move to BTCZEC and then BTCUSDT. I a bit of a pain in the butt.

Hopefully more exchanges will adapt Zcash so there will more trading pairs with more liquidity.

theres a zec/usdt market on polo

There’s also ZEC:$US on Gemini.

But what I think you’re getting at is ZEC as a base pair (or “fiat”) on an exchange (like BTC or ETH is just about everywhere)?

Its dropping like crazy. I didnt expect this much would happen. Hopefully by next week it would stabilize and get back to its former price

Part of it has to do with the US going into a holiday weekend. The market should pick back up Monday night in the States.

Probably because MacAfee is promoting it on his Twitter account :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

BTCP is one of the goofiest alts ever. probably only good for one pump-n-dump/has no future. being said, their shill-efforts are fairly amazing. zcash community could learn a thing-or-two from them.

1 Like