Price Speculation

I’d say yes, and a couple of millions, I’d say less than 10 milion in the upcoming month.

I think zecs next stop will be 400$ next bull with btc :slight_smile:

Will it reach it’s all time high price?

Maybe Q3, I’d say garantee Q4 (MY PERSONAL OPINION)

2 Likes

Maybe there will be a june spike, but now i doubt there will be a big jump…but will never know

Generally you can count on 4 quarterly spikes which will fall in one of the two months bordering the two quarters.

MAR/APR
JUN/JUL
SEPT/OCT
DEC/JAN

JUN/JUL and DEC/JAN tend to be the big ones because they are financial end-of-year points for people and companies. This means moving earnings around (company earnings, personal bonuses, etc.).
This is a pretty universal trend you can see in most public trading markets but does very well for crypto.

DEC/JAN is virtually always the biggest spike point but JUN/JUL is pretty common to set new records. MAR/APR tends to be the least impact and sometimes only noticeable in hind-sight (like 2018).
SEPT/OCT doesn’t usually out perform JUN/JUL but has been know to get close sometimes.

ZEC has followed this pattern closer than most and I think it’s because of…

• people utilizing the shielded wallet addresses for earnings
  • miners cashing out quarterly earnings to coast to the next quarter

…neither of which are regular/daily occurring events so they all pile on at the same time.

2 Likes

Entire market is in red…

Right now ZEC is one of the few greens. It looks like $300-$310 is safe for awhile at least. Better than it was just over a week ago.

Well it looks like ZEN just got added to Binance and doubled in price since Thursday. I thought about exchanging some ZEC for ZEN (1 for 13) at the $380 peak but did I do it? Noooooo!!!

Got in my own way once again. Lesson learned. No crypto will go to the moon all by itself for long. Use these ZEC pumps to rotate into others and back again when the roles reverse. Shoulda, coulda, woulda right?

ZEC has been red all day also. Down to -5% now.

Oh…and Verge got nailed again today…another ASIC coins gets 51%'ed.

My biggest fear is that this crap with ASICs and ZEC results in a small enough mining group that we start seeing ZEC headlines like this. A lot of individual people are going to leave ZEC mining once ASIC mining really kicks.

volume:
monero ~ $48m
dash ~ $75m
zcash ~ $163m
very nice!

4 Likes

Hopefully it will translate to price soon. ie. higher than ethereum.

bitcoin is dragging everything down

This is a sure way to lose all your money. In my opinion.

our volume is looking great, and we’re defending $300 - all that really matters!! w00000t

1 Like

Sorry for the noob question but does large volume trade results in either an increase or decrease of price?

Volume goes both ways, increase in supply or increase in demand.

Good or bad?

never good to be delisted, but don’t think that market specifically will hurt (not enough volume). bithumb is the main korean exchange to keep an eye on. we’re good as-long-as bithumb’s good.

side note -
gemini ZEC/USD volume’s +$2million.
kraken ZEC/USD volume’s +$2million.
we usually have a rough time cracking $1million volume on kraken. USD gateways are becoming more liquid!!!

3 Likes

What is asic and how does it affect zec?