Price Speculation

idk what to believe anymore, should i convert or stay and believe that our ‘CEO’ will change his mind?

its shame but sometimes i have same feeling …

PS: i wrote something same few days ago

yes, but ZEC just regained the lead!

Pardon me, but did you say free money?

thinking kek.gg that spike indicates a test pump! market maker did all the legwork for traders that spot it.

(edit: i’m not participating in the BTCP scam. that’s just my first observation from a quick glance at their chart.)

Anyone got any good ideas

Monero is selling for more than Zcash on kraken right now

zec deserve it… monero made their decision and zec still debating what to do with ASIC, what’s the best blabla and nothing will happen in near future on zec other than scheduled upgrade

guys, try to find other hobbies additional to cryptocurrencies, I see you all stressed AF. thats not a lottery here.

3 Likes

…and zcash just passed monero, good times! we have a race to $300 on our hands, and ZEC will win this, wooooot !!!

3 Likes

zcash added to bitoasis. from what i understand, bitoasis is the premier middle eastern exchange. https://twitter.com/bitoasis/status/988306908883968001

2 Likes

This good news, one more way to trade zec

1 Like

zcash ~ $302 kek.gg
monero ~ $284 kek.gg

2 Likes

Bulls are back in town.

ZEC/BTC - RSI is absolutely crushing it and the price really hasn’t responded. The weekly chart has a giant double bottom. No way to say for sure, but looks like institutional zcash investors are done accumulating(i actually think most of the accumulation is being done in ETH markets).

Also this: Let’s destroy Bitcoin | MIT Technology Review

MIT LOVES ZCASH like totes,major boner for zec, like mad <3 <3 <3

https://www.stocksgazette.com/2018/04/24/why-zcash-zec-could-be-the-next-bitcoin-btc/amp/

1 Like

All hail grandpa BTC! Raise us all, raise us all. Remember… this too shall pass. When BTC crashes, again, so say we all.

I know it may be silly

Mhm… everything red…