Price Speculation

Not if you’re buying.

you still haven’t posted a legit chart. hope you’re short!

Are you referring to this article on how BTC is only going to be temporarily bullish or so they say?

I think that is a more accurate representation of what you are talking about.

RIP ^.^ makes me extra happy you’re short

1 Like

those short liquidations of yesterday <3

meanwhile, in consolidationville…

never forget zcash is down 94% from ATH

1 Like

More airtm.io stuff
A BTC-ZEC guide for getting in to, and getting out of cryptocurrency. | by Josh Kliot | AirTM | Medium

It’s good to see two days of green…we’ve been bleeding badly since the Thursday before Christmas Day last year :confused:

My strategy is mine…hodl/hold…wait…profit!

1 Like

Not sure how long this ZEC strength will last. This time I’ll be ready to rotate into other cryptos when the momentum fades.

Same song and dance like before. Maybe this time will be different🤨

I didn’t know that’s what that was actually called, i just thought you didnt like cats, its origins are pretty morbid too, very Friday the 13th-ish

https://www.coindesk.com/zcash-team-completes-powers-of-tau-ceremony-for-upcoming-hard-fork/ =)

4 Likes

The Powers of Tau is important since it will render any claim that ZCash is not trust-less moot.

2 Likes

AL888 got himself banned again, this time for “use of sexualized language or imagery” which is explicitly against the Code of Conduct.

9 Likes

as is tradition :rofl:

you were wrong, sorry

no need to apologize. this is called “the speculation thread” for a reason. you’re correct, our emission schedule might make that difficult to achieve. i’ve made some decent calls too. we have hit a +$1 billion market cap. only incorrect about rankings (as-of-now). you have different thoughts; feel free to post your own speculation content.

2 Likes

I’m not a trader, I’m a speculator. I buy as cheap as possible the best possible project that is going to turn into daily money for anyone in the world. If ZEC can have a solid fundamentals (which is the case) and is smart enough to not lose the huge opportunity cost of early adoption: 20,000$ by 2023.

If my predictions are right and ZEC is one of the projects that is here to stay, the price will be bigger that you can even dream… But let me tel you, I suck at predicting prices.

Privacy is huge but adoption must happen and cannot be understimated ( see my post ZCash adoption NOW ).

worrying our volume is slipping like it is… under $50 million volume is illiquid. last time i checked ZEC isn’t even making it into top 25 in volume. there’s real stinkers out there doing double/triple our volume. we seem to be moving backwards… this is a real problem…

side note - this popped-up on one of my feeds, and thought it was funny… i know this feel, man

can have hundreds of top scientists and developers working on your project, but won’t matter if traders won’t trade in your market. huge problem here.

1 Like

post received 6 RTs, and 125 hearts