Price Speculation

https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/t/withdrawn-posting-number-9/14463/15?u=kek
don’t lose your vision. just need to be patient… it’s a cycle.

there’s a pattern here, and i’m thinking this is the sneakiest way i’ve ever anybody accumulate. our low USD volume allows them to tick-down our market to lower USD rates, and accumulate quietly via BTC. really lucky i wouldn’t want to harm ZEC in any-way, because i could “r-word” ZEC markets at will, because USD is sidelined.

if a random idiot like myself could do this, could only imagine what professionals are capable of. it is easter sunday, tho… that might be a bit of a factor with today’s weakness. whatever, hope y’all enjoy the rest of the weekend!

one more thing, i’m in the mood to speculate… zcash price @ halving ~ $5,000 per.
couple years from now, i’ll repost this for a quick humblebrag.

5 Likes

pull up an ZEC/ETH a year of consolidation. someone or a group of someone’s are definitely accumulating a very large position(s). I don’t see ZEC ever falling below 130 ever. A thought on inflation…what happens when just 2% of swiss bank accounts start utilizing ZEC as a boardless tax free haven? Does inflation actually matter if the available supply is being devoured by the worlds richest?

1 Like

Also i agree, theres been practically zero news. if you’re counting coindesk…they’re vested in ZEC. so they dont count. 0 news. it just hangs out in 25th rankingland totally unassuming and quiet…being accumulated.

There’s news, dev update recently, zooko in india video
Its here somewhere

This may be a different link and video but I pretty sure it’s the same lecture, I like the turban!

Why is every frikkin’ zcash presentation with terrible audio? It’s unwatchable. :frowning:

1 Like

I have also placed a link to the one above with better audio quality!

4 Likes

Thank you for posting that I wasn’t able to watch it before earlier, that’s a pretty good video

1 Like

thank you soooo much mate!

no worries brother, enjoy!

I am seeing a lot of the same market internals that i saw 2 years ago during ETH’s initial run up to its first ATH(0.01 - 0.04 btc Return of the ETH Bull Run for POLONIEX:ETHBTC by aeonglacial — TradingView)

Right, I agree.

Hi and welcome back.
Nice to see your opinion here again.

1 Like

this dude is mad funny.

Statistically he is the one that got closer on price speculation :laughing:

2 Likes

A broken clock…and all that.

Its a violation of the code of conduct and im not gonna flag it because he made an example of himself

@AL888 a dinner with me? Kappa

this is sad if true.

@Uche32 Sure , When ?

*looking for soulmate

1 Like