Price Speculation

Those are exactly short term news I was talking about.

most things listed increases velocity.

Now you seems to be confused. Don’t you believe Monero will overtake Zcash price because Zcash will get news but Monero won’t? What make you think Zcash is only currency getting “news” but others won’t?

That will happen, by same reason Dash has been higher valued than Monero despite inferior tech: Dash has ridiculously low inflation thanks to its insta-mine algorithm.

please don’t start that “you seem confused” shit with me. you’re lucky i’m taking any of my time to speak with you. zcash hasn’t had any news yet. that’s my point.

4 Likes

No you’re the one wasting my time by using short-term factors (news) to argue against long-term factor (inflation rate).

even with the emission schedule, and no news, ZEC still beats XMR on daily volume (on most days), and exchange rate. we we get some news zcash goes beastmode. you either participate or you don’t …good luck!

1 Like

And again what make you think Monero won’t get some news of its own? Upcoming hard fork upgrade, Ledger integration (Zcash already did so it’s time for other), and more importantly MoneroV split in late April will drive up the price considerably.

I’m not trash posting about Zcash, it is best privacy coin. But inflation doesn;t look right at the moment.

i don’t like the emission schedule either, but the market seems to be handling it. side note: (last time i checked) our current volume is almost double that of XMR. we’re no different than all other alt networks though… we need a steady stream of news/announcements <—that will happen.

1 Like

And Dash has volume of Zcash and Monero combined. Your argument is once again pointless.

What kind of news you are talking about? news is report an event and this event can effect price short term OR long term. I think this is simple, a news about a bug in zcash can effect price short term and a news about national Banning zcash can effect price long term.

You are right … and why such curency has not official windows gui wallet and payments processors etc … its hard to say for me, because i was big fan of zcash technology, but now i think that zcash was a big testnet and blockchain demostration for corporate aplications of zcash company …

PS: and do not forget that 25 per cent of mined coins are going directly to owners …

1 Like

at some point soon, i’d imagine people that bought ZEC +$400 will start defending their positions by averaging down.

20% over a 4 years period.

I bought around $400 and I’ll buy more around $150 and even more if we go around $50. I did same with bitcoin in $400 and $150. Don’t worry dude “zcash will go moon”, write it down.

3 Likes

i’m not panicking! we’ve been here before!

you’re doing it wrong, barry

This time needs these inspiring words

never trade against market direction … this is basic rule of trading :slight smile:

Thanks for your recommendation, but I’m not trader.

exactly my thoughts!

1 Like