Price Speculation

Relatively speaking, ZEC is holding up better than most. It seems like someone or something is giving it support. When prices stabilize. Look out for heavy buying.

2 Likes

In poloniex ZEC has drop only 1.27% in a 24hr range…everything else is going down hard, at the ETH trade panel ZEC is the only one rising with 2.76% over 24hrs mark, so Is not back trading wise, not sure what else goes down, I am a noob anyways.

Not finish BTC 8K or 4k very possible ZEC 250dol.

happy with this! we’re defending very important levels.

2 Likes

Bitcoin is never going to 4k. I could maybe see 8 if China ends up actually banning everything since 90% of the miners are there. But 4 would pretty much mean crypto is over.

4k it wont mean the end. It would be a rescission and that is all. But below 4k a lot of alt coins will be slaughtered and it could mean the rise of etherium base blockchains. Who knows one falls is usually the rise of another one.

the one thing is sure about trading is that prices can go wherever they want .
markets are fluid and there is no fixed price for anything . and support and resistances “areas” change constantly according to PA.

I share the same feelings about the market as @dbfusion. I think many of the “investors” in the crypto markets are simply unsophisticated gamblers looking to get rich quick on the latest “hustle” so they can “hit a lick” and buy a lambo. Obviously, these people are going to feed the sharks their blood.

As as result of their lack of ability, the markets are largely susceptible to these crazy swings like we’ve seen recently and many times before. China farts and the crypto space goes into a tizzy…Korea says the sky is falling and takes the prices with it.

I’m not surprised with this latest bloodletting, however. I think many of those who rushed in towards the end of last year are getting their heads lopped now. Though if history proves as an accurate guide, we’ll be climbing back in a few weeks from now and it will all start over again :slight_smile:

I’m mining and HODLing…if ZEC hits 4000+ in 4 years, I’ll be feeling purty good!

2 Likes

we’re not capitulating! still defending important numbers… lower levels, but important numbers. 1 small announcement reverses our fortunes. been over a year… believe we’re about due for an announcement. when i think about it - we really haven’t had a groundbreaking announcement for zcash yet. right now, we have an entire market looking for a new place to park their money.

no one is capitulating :slight_smile:

in fact I wish we get little lower below the 370 previous low . it will negate most technical selling over 800 :wink:

1 Like

Panda-Warrior-Tian-Lang

As I Said

As I Told You

As Planned Agenda

ZEC 150$

As I Told You Again

Things will turn around soon…just look at the post above mine. He always calls it…but in the wrong direction…

For miners, lower prices mean lower difficulties, which in turn mean more ZEC more me!

2 Likes

guess we’ve seen the bottom. thanks horseshoe! it’s almost like there’s large whales that waits for you to post so they drive the price up, because they think it’s funny.

6 Likes

I don’t know if I agree here. If the entire market price of all coins drops after being high and an expansion of available hashpower in the world, youll only see those who cant turn a profit drop out. The high electricity price guys. Little sense in everyone else just switching off if they’re still printing some money.

when we start seeing this kind of posts I see it as good indication for slowdown .

it reminds of my most reliable indicator CNBC,Bloomberg . just watch them for few days and once you develop a sentiment on an instrument . Do the exact opposite :smiley: . Guaranteed win !

gotta love those entertainers .

Hope this bleeding stops in few days…

no few days , we are almost done .

1 Like

Hope this freefall whats happening now, stops…

don’t worry mate ,

infact I am really hoping for the fall to continue quickly . I am excited :smiley:

before you know it we will see a big spring reaction and all the ones who sold will never see what had hit them .
just wait for it .
90% of trading is patience .

I dont sell any, i will mine and hodl😉