Price Speculation

Now that’s what I call a nuclear short squeeeeeeze!

where do you think it will bottom out guys ?
I am guessing 350 area .

Holy drop, batman…

nice correction

Floors:
Bitcoin 11k (supported)
ETH: 1k (supported)
zcash: 500 (???)

$500ish sounds about right… $485 is blood, imo.

Hey @AL888 looks like we are well on our way to the $150 mark that you want.

This correction is very much needed. If we stay at around $500 we should be good for the moment. Not happy that I am going to just barely break even when the power bill comes due this week.

Being bearish for a while will also stabilize the mining pools and equipment costs as well.

HODL and we will be fine in the next month or two

feel confident saying; we will never see those levels… will take catastrophic failure for that to happen. this won’t last months either. wouldn’t be totally surprised if we regain most our losses today.

Now that I’ve had my coffee.

This is a repeat of July/August of last year. The shelves were bare of GPUs and the price bottomed out. It took about a month for that to correct and the price to go back up. We just need to wait.

Precious metals surged in price several years ago and people went nuts over them. Ultimately the price leveled out. I can see this happening with the major crypto currencies. I have a decent supply of decent supply of silver and will have a decent supply ZCash as well.

1 Like

seems 550 will be resistance for now

It’ll go back up i a few days. This happens every month it seems. Some news makes people panic sell and then two days later some news makes people panic buy.

1 Like

Yep the Japanese are gonna suck it up like ramen! Those people meditate, teaches patience

And their goverment has a very open mind on cryptocurrencys and their potential…

I read somewhere that there was talk of accepting Jcoin (they called it) or some other form of cryptocurrency exclusively at the Olympics, I don’t know if it materialized

Just wish I had money to buy the dip lol! As far as long term value prop goes, I don’t think crypto is going anywhere. Although this short term volatility creates panic (for some), it also creates nice buying opportunities for those fortunate enough to capitalize in it.

This Japan Considers Launching J-Coin, Eliminating Cash Before Tokyo 2020 Games? Sounds more like the coin would be ready in time for the Olympics as opposed to being exclusive at the Olympics - the latter being highly unlikely as Visa is a significant revenue stream for the IOC and they have exclusivity https://www.olympic.org/sponsors/visa.

Yep thats the one, thanks for clarification!

This is agony OMGWTF! 20char

I think lets go to 350 and get over with it . that’s the final target of this down move .
I like how zcash and crypto currencies move so fast . the last 4 months move is equal to almost 5 years in stocks .
and the most I like in their charts is zcash . it shows real trading going on .
but I don’t like the current correlation between them all, it just makes no sense and feels like brainless crowd trading.
and what I don’t like at all is bitcoin chart . simplest way to put it , it doesn’t represent demand and supply .just random movements. as if it was controlled by bunch of trading noobs .

1 Like

I don’t understand?? the zec to btc ratio was 0.05… the signs were there to sell … in fact unless btc halts or comes back up… down we go

375 to 350 at btc current price is very possible

Speculation of coarse :sunny: