Price Speculation

someone actually got a buy order in for 10 usd

2 Likes

I got sell order for zec 1,5 k EUR per coin but they will cancel it

1 Like

@phakov why would you sell. where is the long term? :slight_smile:

at least the fees are on 0%

1 Like

Kraken is still down in my part of the woods.

edit: Internet gods heard my cries and now it’s up and running after 2-3 refreshes.

1 Like

A glimpse into the future!

3 Likes

We normally have a policy of not commenting on prices, but I think I’m allowed to eyeroll at this.

9 Likes

Be positive! To infinity and beyond!

2 Likes

I knew there must be a reason for JavaScript to only have numeric types that include infinities!

3 Likes

South Koreans have till end of Jan to attach anonymous accounts to their identity or be fined. The Future of SK exchanges are also up in the air.
South Korean Cryptocurrency Investors Face Fines for Anonymous Accounts

via Blockfolio: FTX | Buy, sell & track your Bitcoin, Ethereum, & more

I’m not sure how they will be able to actually enforce it. If a guy in SK has some ZEC in a cold or hot wallet, it’s impossible to know he does. Well, unless the SK gov does some spooky magic and whatnot.

1 Like

I think they are talking about accounts on exchanges. They don’t have a KYC requirement apparently. And it looks like they are now going to enforce it.

1 Like

Enhanced blockchain analytics, science not magic, taken from the article (thanks kek)
“Law enforcement can use Nastel transaction analytics tooling to perform forensics as well as to see patterns in seemingly unrelated on and off chain transactions.”

1 Like

I guess theyve rescinded they’re position on it, but i wouldnt trust it, assume everything
Edit- i.e. assume your identity has been correlated to every cryptocurrency exchange you ever made. Assume that they got you, everything, right now reading this very addendum. Assume everything.

1 Like

Or this is that oportinity " true privacy coins" have been waiting for.

1 Like

guyz can u tell me, what was t price in 10/2016 for 1zec? resp. what date it shows first in markets

Looks like the prices are crashing. Hopefully this drop the price of GPUs, stabilize the market, and allow growth. I still want to watch and laugh as people who think they are going to get rich quick jump ship when they find out how much effort mining takes.

1 Like

Mining takes almost no effort after the initial setup. The true effort is in holding when things crash and everyone around you keeps telling you the government is going to shut down cyrpto any day and blah blah

well , there is support at 610 area .
should be buyers there .

unfortunately i don’t see much support below 610 , it is kinda wide open :smiley: and now it became resistance .

doesn’t look good for tomorrow morning .