NVIDIA GTX 1080 ti GPUs

How much did u get for the hashing speed?

Around 760ish to 800 but I maxed the TDP. I’m going to lower it to undervolt since my cards are running hot

Hi,

May I ask where you’ve been mining? Thanks.

Sure, Im in Auckland New Zealand. Update on my rig, Ive slapped a couple of EKWB water blocks on them and they’re now running in all their overclocked goodness!! (+80 core +350 mem) not going above 38 degrees in silence. If I ramp the radiator fans up they drop down to 29 degrees! 770 sol/s per card :slight_smile:

I meant which pool :slight_smile: I was quite impressed by your $80 in four days to be honest.

Btw I’m also new to the mining, it’s obvios probably… :slight_smile: Today I received my evga 1080 ti ftw3. Right now I’m mining ZEN at base clock to get a rough idea of how the card is performing. Seems decent so far imo - 725 sol/s on avg @ 62C considering it’s quite hot in here(I’m from Bulgaria) atm.

Also congrats on the upgrade, seems like it’s definitelly worth it!

Isnthe 725 with any overclock. If so do you mind sharing :grin: I have xtreme aorus and I might consider the FTW3

It might actually be me being stupid using the evga sotfware :smiley: it’s 1911 core and 5k memory, not sure if it’s boosted, but for sure there is no manual adjustment done by me. I’ll take a shot once I get back home.

haha my bad… here is where im mining (but not currently) As this is also my gaming rig I mine when Im not using it… getting in some Overwatch Mercy & replaying Farcry 4 this weekend :slight_smile:

http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1KAF83AtY5E1KUqcqGHviMRyUf2Zkj31K2

Ye those profits were wicked. About 0.01 zec every 4 hours, but that was then 1 ZEC = 400+ USD… sadly not anymore :frowning: maybe those days will come back… or better??

Recently I’ve been so tempted to withdraw funds through Payeer to my visa but my gambling side has stopped me… lots of people saying ZEC will go above 1000+ USD… So Im just gona hang in there and see what happens.

Its not really about ROI for me as im just using my gaming rig(s) (partners one too when shes abroad) I havent really spent anything more than what i would have anyway. Not a great power bill to swallow tho… went from average $240 per month to $450 NZD … power company might think ive started growing weed :slight_smile: (which is not legal here…YET!)

will constantly mining on my Strix GTX 1080 Ti at high temps of 70+ degrees spoil my GPU over time?

No… your GPU is designed to hit 90+ :slight_smile:

sorry i should elaborate… your GPU can hit higher than 90+ but its not healthy… sub 80 is a good ball park :slight_smile:

thanks but is it true that mining will shorten my GPUs lifespan?

If you keep the temps below 80 degrees no… the over whelming chances are that by the time your GPU dies you would have upgraded by then anyway :slight_smile:

80 degrees is not a problem for years

is mining with my Strix 1080 Ti still profitable? i want to earn about 10-20USD per week mining about 16 hours every day on nicehash

I have a 1080 TI gfxard and i run at this setting. Any suggestion if this seems low maybe or is it fine? I have 1 rig about to be running later tonight but i am testing it on my gaming pc and this is the result am getting. Any advice to improve it ?

dude what wallet r u using?

jaxx atm. I was using poloneix but after seeing that it has problems i switched to jaxx