[NiceHash] Zcash Pool- Scheduled shutdown by end of November

The Zcash Pool by NiceHash is shutting down!

The shutdown schedule is as follows:

• close stratum ports Nov 25th, 2016 at 12:00 UTC
  • on Nov 30th, 2016 at 12:00 UTC make final payments, all balance should be confirmed by that time; will do payments for all confirmed balances >= 0.0001 ZEC
  • shut down Zcash by NiceHash pool servers on Nov 30th, 2016 23:00 UTC

For hashing power buyers:
If you are planning to mine ZEC by buying hashing power on NiceHash, you should first view this special promo of ours before you decide which pool to use. For every order you make on NiceHash, we’ll deduct 3% order fee (meaning 0% order fee) if you choose our pool for mining.

GitHub

Other topics

1 Like

How to change stratum location to this pool while using nheqminer 0.3a?

Miner fails to build on ubuntu…
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output

Not sure why yet

Still no have AVX miner for linux?

Still busted, looks like it doesn’t build on ubuntu 16.10 which is a shame because it looked so nice.

yes, and no amd gpu miner for linux.

Our Zcash Pool is now live.

Worker stats are only showing testnet addresses. Will they be updated with the live addresses soon?

http://zcash.nicehash.com/workers

So the only AMD gpu miner per windows at the moment is Genoil?

No, you can use ours; Releases · nicehash/nheqminer · GitHub download version 0.3a

why there is no balances on worker page?

u didnt put clear instruction how to run few AMD cards im using -ob now but maybe some better way to do it?

Is there a Linux version w/ Xenoncat or updated Tromp support? BTW, for additional workers, is [address].[worker] supported for usernames?

is this a correct batch file setup: nheqminer_zcash -l eu -u zcMJ3X6jkywZAvqui4jvj9NRrKQTn9aNedhZRNfxpbp5Ho9jSpjBVKEbojAw4Y1358SqhuiHReaZnS3La57F5Xo3UM619Fj -t 0 -od 0 1 2 3 4
pause

It says “worket not autorized” and fail to run, do I have to register at nicehash first?

What do you mean only showing testnet addresses?
How can you tell a test net address from a livenet one because I was just thinking the same exact thing.

Yes, you can.

Still working on linux ver.

You need to use “t” address.

1 Like

Guys I hope it is only the issue with display of stats, but I see the following:
number of found blocks of the pool is increasing, but my immature balance stay the same and my worker shares are decreasing, though my miners works good and send submits every couple of seconds

Same issue here, miner is submitting shares but balance is not changing.

I am not sure the mainet can generate t address yet, the only option seems to be Z address.
If I use a T testnet address, will I still receive the ZEC somewhere, or will they go lost? Thanks