Miner- SILENTARMY v5

you can make a partition on your hard drive with the two systems, or use a removable usb memory

Now getting a few hundred errors like this

main.o: In function check_clCreateBuffer': C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\home\Win\silentarmy-master/main.c:93: undefined referenc e to clCreateBuffer@24ā€™

Hope it will support stratum specification zips/draft1.rst at 77-zip-stratum Ā· str4d/zips Ā· GitHub

Great job guys!! I think everyone expects windows built. If someone makes the minerā€¦ please share it to community

1 Like

Or donā€™t. Please donā€™t. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Funny how greedy some people are(like Toomimā€¦) and others just donate it to the communityā€¦

what you expect from someone who charges 2 grand for 3 month cloud contact for 20hs

Sincerely I feel sorry for buyersā€¦

3 Likes

I have over 200 gpuā€™s so i can offer 60hs for 3 months for 2 grand :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally compiled it in Windows 7

When I run
silentarmy.exe I get

Solving default all-zero zd-byte header
kernel.cl: partial read

Good for youā€¦ We have a better offer compared Toomim :))

can I know which BIOS you are using ?
thanks

Moded bios by meā€¦ it`s not public. Doing 29.5 Mh/s on ethereum

Whats the command line everybody is using. I am getting

silentarmy.exe

RESULT IS

Solving default all-zero zd-byte header
kernel.cl: partial read

:frowning: . well hopefully you can get it to work :slight_smile:

Adaseb, when you getting all on work, please share with us.

Hope in the front, Letā€™s begin hard! :ē¬‘č„ø:

Wish you sweet dream :slight_smile:

I cant seem to get the amdgpu to work after installingā€¦ i get through all the steps fine and reboot, but then I cant get back into ubuntu (or mint)ā€¦ in ubuntu I get to a black screen telling me something about clean blocksā€¦ in linux mint xserver fails to load.

what am I doing wrong?

im trying to use a rx480 (with modded bios)ā€¦ its plugged into the first 16x slot in b85 anniversary from the start (from fresh ubuntu install to when i install amdgpu\

using 16.04.1 64bit

thanks

hey sosit, do you know what I am doing wrong when installing AMDGPU?