Miner- Claymore's Zcash Miner

Just use 16.3.2 you will get the same hashrate as 15.12…

1 Like

Did someone help? Or have you figured out what was the problem?

In a few days we see another improvement in sol/s by Mr. Claymore. Keep out watching. He catches up on Optiminer :slight_smile:

1 Like

radeon standing standing by

Tried using Optiminer on Ubuntu but with watchdog problems im jump into Claymore ( to be honest i using claymor since i make my rig 3 months ago)
Everything goes smooth but ive got one question, when i start miner ive got message
No enought memory, intensivity reduced to from -8 to -7.
Anyone got answer what can i make to increase intensivity?
Thanks.

v12 released - getting 305 on rx480 and 275 on rx470 (modded bios/undervolt) :grin:

Wuhu getting 320 h with r9 290 and 440 with fury. Cool stuff!

Buy a GPU with more memory. It’s very simple: you don’t have enough GPU memory to support an intensity of 8. v12 has completely new GPU kernels, so an intensity that worked on a previous version is not necessarily going to run the with the same intensity with v12.

I’ve got 5 x R9 Fury Air :wink:
But problem solved.

Tahiti card give me 320H/s with modded bios. “i” limited to 5 with 3Gb ram

New Claymore!
2200sol/s with 5 x Fury under Ubuntu
1135 - 1155 W on wall.

Damn you Mr. Claymore.

Claymore - “ake sure that miner shows “ASM” algorithm is used. 15.12 or 16.3.2 drivers are required.
Then set “-i 5”. I see about 440h/s on my stock Fury” hellyee mr. Claymore

1 Like

Back to Claymore:

Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 )
Drivers =16.60
RX480=293
RX390x=395
Fury=424

Windows - I will come with updates.
Update:
RX480=288, 289 …
390X= 387

Hope is stable for me.

Coinmine.pl ZEC pool SSL port doesn’t work and DevFee doesn’t work too and miner stop mining after 3-4 hours after start. I use to start miner on stratum port 7007 and i need to restart miner after couple of hours.

P.S.:
7970 3Gb 325 H/s
280x 3Gb 320 H/s
7850 1Gb 142 H/s

some of the GPU’s are running at 0000000.0h/s after the upgrade to 12 what can i do to remedy this. Running 15 machines with 8gpus each all RX480 Red Dragon 4gb. Intensity is at 5 atleast 1 gpu on every one of the 15 machines is running at 0 h/s i can’t figure out why if i restart the claymore v12 a random gpu wont get any hashes. Please help

Why not go back to v11.1 and wait for the 12.1 update?

first off, you are not the only one with this issue.
second are you running stock or Overclocking?

if you are oc’ing you need to reset it back to stock and MAKE SURE! Once you know you are running stock, You might need to do a complete shutdown, unplug the PSU and hold the pwr button in on the mobo for 15 seconds to make sure everything is drained.

start it up and see what happens.

if it still fails, drop it down to -I 4

Those two things should resolve it for you

My 7 fury’s running on -I 8 HATE IT and gpu 0 loved to give me 67 sol (usually 420-450)… dropped it to -I 7 and issues cleared up, my sol’s dropped but still getting more than version 11.1

CM has said there are bugs in version 12, and he is correct, they are!

I started to do a nightly reboot with 12 because of the sudden lower sol rate for no obvious reason. I don’t know if it happens more frequently after a longer run but it has helped me at least to avoid some low hash while sleeping at night. I’m thinking about doing a more frequent reboot but that wastes precious mining time and there’s always the risk that things may not come up perfectly after a reboot.

Yeh if running at 0 solo lowering intensity fixes this issue,all my 8 G cards run fine on i8 but I have couple of 4 G cards which needed intensity lowering same as my fury cards with them been 4G also, I have not had any problems running my 8G rx480 24/7 on i8 but the 4G card rigs have crashed,one rig is a mix of 8G and 4G cards and other is fury 4G and these are my only rigs to crash with Claymore 12 which makes me think there could be a bug,running windows and v12 was a fantastic speed up matching Linux speeds at long last

That’s because the intensity that will work best is inherently based on the amount of GPU memory you have. The higher the intensity is set, the more GPU memory the miner attempts to use for hashing. Sorry if you already knew that.