Innosilicon A9 Zmaster 1+1 For Free in August

The new Equihash miner, A9 ZMaster has 50ksol/s and takes 620W at the wall. A few times better than any of the competition, the A9 Zmaster has unbeatable performance. It will undoubtedly lead the market for the foreseeable future.

Innosilicon A9 ZMaster has a very low operating cost, longevity, and an excellent ROI. With a small form factor, low noise levels, the A9 was designed to help network decentralization with renewed energy and loyalty.

This first batch is available in limited quantities, and it will take a while before more can be manufactured. The A9 Zmaster is one of the most efficient miners to date. Make sure to get yours.

Equihash Coins list

Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
ZCash (ZEC)
Bitcoin Private (BTCP)
Komodo (KMD)
ZenCash (ZEN)
ZClassic (ZCL)
BitcoinZ (BTCZ)
Hush (HUSH)
Zero (ZER)
Bitgem (BTG)
Zelcash (ZEL)

https://europemineshop.com/product-category/asic-miners/innosilicon/

Innosilicon’s world class R&D team release the latest global leading miner, the D9 DecredMaster, which is surely to lead the future market with unbeatable performance and price.

Utilizing our proprietary D9 DecredMaster ASIC miner, the Innosilicon D9 DecredMaster delivers stable hashrate with ultra-low power consumption, the operation is stable and ultra-quiet. DHL/Fedex/UPS are used for fast delivery for worldwide service.

Hashrate: 2.4TH/s(+/-8%)
Power Consumption: 1000W (+/-8%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
Chip Type: D9 DecredMaster ASIC
Dimensions: Single Tube, 310 mm(L)*130mm(W)*155mm(H)
Net Weight: 3.6KG
Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Network Connection: Ethernet

Innosilicon D9 DecredMaster is fully tested and open for order now! Immediate Delivery , 2018 with superior 180 days’ warranty. First order, first served!

https://europemineshop.com/product/innosilicon-d9-decredmaster/

https://vimeo.com/278914284

Can I pass by london and pick up the a9’s?

You should remove some coins from your list as you may misslead costumers:

• Bitcoin Gold / BTG
  • BitcoinZ / BTCZ
  • Zero / ZER

I doubt the A9 Zmaster can mine these :thinking:

1 Like

Has anyone purchased from this company before?

not a lot can be manufacturer, but we get daily threat entries of accounts that sell them…strange

this one, must be scam, he listed even coins that are not minable with ASICs

I would never order from these guys. They won’t even offer pickup (which cuts shipping cost and hassle)

This company is a scams guys. I was taken by them for 1.10 bitcoins. Please post for everyone to see. The website is very very legit looking. I should have know better. I am trying to post on every forum that I can find.

Here some info about the owner, not sure if it helps, but the company is actually registered in the u.k.:

Thank you. I have contact this service as well as sent an email to the company that also uses this address. What an idiot! I knew better.

If ZCash forks by Spring, these will be worthless almost as soon as they come out. Dude, they need to be in stock now, not, “sometime in 2018”…

many scam websites are registered in the uk since its very easy to register a company in the uk.

They sure went through a lot of trouble to make it look legit. Shopping cart with follow-up emails to boot!

maybe, i have no idea about the registraction procedure in the uk, but at leat there is a name “Martin Richards” which is the shareholder/owner of that scam company. It may help eventually to track it down. I mean for 1+ BTC i would at least go with police …

Is the official website at http://www.innosilicon.com/? The scam site and topics should be banned.

yes and it doesn’t have https.

It’s always a shitty experience buying from a non secure website (pretty easy to spoof)

2 Likes

Obviously, EuropeMineShop.com is a scam, I mean they have all the attributes:

1. An Irresistible offer: Buy1Get1forFree, Buy5Get5forFree. Don’t be fooled by low prices, if it looks too good to be true, pay attention.
  2. Commercial pressure: asked for informations about their «Buy5Get5forFree» and they answered the offer had been ending within 24 hours. A few days after, the offer was still there :thinking:

Of course I didn’t push my test by buying one of their miner, but I read several posts on forums from customers caught by EuropeMineShop.com (order paid, never delivered; order paid, canceled, with a hypothetical refund within 90 days… :astonished:

I was scammed by them. Have reported the to UK authorities. They are sending out massive amounts of emails. Tell anyone you can!

WRLUNA, did anything ever happen? I wish I would have seen these posts before! They keep saying they have shipped but won’t provide shipping info. I am just wondering because they DO keep responding to my emails. I would think that they would just disappear if they were going to just take my money??

Hi John,

Nothing ever happened. They just stopped responding and didn’t ship a thing. They will just take your money. It is gone. So sorry!

RL